No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 - Prereleased [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw the way, What room is ROOM1000.RDT?

Comment

• Originally posted by RPD490 View Post
      Btw the way, What room is ROOM1000.RDT?
      the vary first street you enter..

Comment

• Huh....funny it just crashed on me, cuz there was a download for a replacement ROOM100 and It just crashed. I wonder why?

Comment

Huh....funny it just crashed on me, cuz there was a download for a replacement ROOM100 and It just crashed. I wonder why?
          what port are you using? PC or PSX or...N64(if possible)

Comment

• PC version

Comment

PC version
              hmm....?

perhaps the file you got is corrupted or incorrectly named RDT?

Comment

• Well I tried to Repack the File and it said that Room 100 is a non packable RDT. Anyway, I played and after I try to get to the third camera angle, it crashes. But I replaced the 'new one' with the original RDT.
                Last edited by RPD490; 08-13-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Well I tried to Repack the File and it said that Room 100 is a non packable RDT. Anyway, I played and after I try to get to the third camera angle, it crashes. But I replaced the 'new one' with the original RDT.
                  try asking mark when he flys back here.I know nothing about his RDTool.
                  I can`t even get it started

Comment

• Let me help, all you have to do is copy the CMD.exe from the System32 Folder in your Windows folder and put it onto your Desktop and put the RDTool.exe on the Desktop and then on cmd, type RDTool (Make sure you have a RDT file on the Desktop) and type in RDTool ROOM****.RDT -e. After that, you will get a folder with the Room's data in it. Camera, all that stuff.

Comment

• I can't rebuild the RDT's I get a .RDR file instead of a .BHR file, I've tried using the .RDR's to repack it but I don't get a new .RDT so far I've been using the .SCD values with ps1 emulators along with Cheat Engine because the ps1 temporary stores the unpacked .RDT .SCD's upon entering a new room, I tried doing this with PC too but it didn't work, it must read the .RDT's directly as binary data instead for the PC version or something.
                      Also another glitch on the PC version if you hack how many items slots a item takes up in real time it crashes the game ;-( this doesn't happen on the ps1 version.
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-13-2009, 10:27 PM.
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I really don't know much about this stuff so yeah. ^^;

Comment

• sorry everyone but I`am in a stump on the project but I know everyone wants to play
                          around the ada scene so I am not going to make you wait any longer to do so
                          because I`am taking long (I know sorry it`s my laziness combined with being stumped thats
                          delaying the progress) but for putting up with the delay I am going to release A half finished version 8 check the front post.

Comment

• Just a general heads up, since this is a console hack, please check out the new sticky in this sub-forum (regarding releases). I'll be updating it shortly with full details on how to do these things.

Comment

• Invincible Enemies - Room 0100 (GameShark/Action Replay)
                              D011E540 0007
                              3011E540 0001
                              D0147534 0007
                              30147534 0001
                              D014EFF8 0007
                              3014EFF8 0001
                              D0156ABC 0007
                              30156ABC 0001
                              D015E580 0007
                              3015E580 0001
                              D0166044 0007
                              30166044 0001
                              D016DB08 0007
                              3016DB08 0001

Found this whilst messing around today for some reason when the enemies rise again they take no damage though
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Not really looked at it, but the problem with the enemies not taking damage when they "rise again" sounds like an issue with their hit points possibly not resetting as they rise. (Which means their death is triggered when HP hits "zero," not when it is "zero." Where zero = target value for death)

Comment

Working...
                                X