No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Project: Biohazard 2 - Prereleased [BH2 TRIAL - PS1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd heard of a Trial Edition, but never heard of the Trail Edition.
    Last edited by gangstafun; 11-06-2008, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      @riderkid

Check NGEmu for the plug-ins. As for the PSX BIOS, you're gonna have to look for that yourself, but it's not that hard to find.
      well i have the BIOS, no problem there but i have tried most plug in configs and cannot get it to not run like ass.

MY biggest P is when i run my copy of parasite eve 2, all reflective surfaces are horribly pixelated in tie die colors, also no sounds runs during FMVs

Comment

I would like to know whats really changed, as Dot said.
        And is this just like an opened Trial Edition? By that I mean Ada doesn't appear.
        More information would be nice.

Comment

He says it's just longer than the original Demo version, I think he managed to let the player explore more rooms and such stuff.

Comment

Probably a hacked version that exploits all the assets. I mean, the original demo is only so short, but there could be tons of stuff included on it that you can't play through simply because they won't allow you.

Comment

sorry for not responding..biohazard EX is right I reprogramed the RTDs and relink the rooms so that it would be longer.

Yeah its nothing big.But atleast you can explore the rooms with out AR wich I found was a pain.
              Last edited by pickyeater; 11-06-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

So as I understand, in the Demo version, there's a Typewriter in Kendo's gun store. Are there any other differences in the backgrounds? Particularly the ones that weren't playable in the original demo?

Comment

well I did notice an extra door in the hall leading to the cell,But if you mean if I changed the backgrounds,No sorry I dont know how,I already told you I used the guides info to hack this.
                  Last edited by pickyeater; 11-06-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

No, I don't mean you. I mean Capcom. Like what you just mentioned. You know, missing furniture, extra doors, stuff like that I'm interested in.

Comment

oh where do I start? well in the 2nd hall where you get the uincorn medal theres boxes instead and instead of an emergency latter you can get a view of the entire police hall,the press confrence room is completely diffrent,and the east office theres no door but and instead a First aid cabinet and it goes on....
                      Last edited by pickyeater; 11-06-2008, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Very cool stuff. I'll definitely give it a download tonight.

Comment

here some quick pics of the press confrence room

Probly the most diffrent room in the game..

Comment

Ah yes, I remember seeing it a long time ago. Awesome. I'm always interested in cut background renders.

Comment

I was shocked When I first discovred it,It makes me wonder what Beta Version 1 looked like.But yeah that the most changed room that I know of yet.No AR was used to get here
                              Last edited by pickyeater; 11-06-2008, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I'll definitely check it out. I like collecting empty backgrounds, so this should be a fine addition to my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X