No announcement yet.

[PRESENT] RE3 Mod Minigame: Rebecca's Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I've just seen the video, awesome! Great backgrounds and the initial cutscene is very well made, keep it like that!
    Looking forward for your news

Comment

It's great can't wait to play.

Any news????

Comment

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
        It's great can't wait to play.

Any news????
        Sigh...
        The last time this was even touched was Waaay over a year ago. I'm going to go with dead mod and necrobump lol.

Comment

Hi guys;

We have already a long time in off mode but still working on this mod.
          Our work last year was about engine structure and second layer scenarios and new studies to change some critical points on the game.

On present we are working on CG's scenes and a new video has released yesterday to show some Rebecca's movements.
          This month [February] occur in Brazil the Carnival so we played Rebecca's looks like a fan of this event.
          Video:

We still working.
          Best;

Flag

Comment

Originally posted by Flag King View Post
            Hi guys;

We have already a long time in off mode but still working on this mod.
            Our work last year was about engine structure and second layer scenarios and new studies to change some critical points on the game.

On present we are working on CG's scenes and a new video has released yesterday to show some Rebecca's movements.
            This month [February] occur in Brazil the Carnival so we played Rebecca's looks like a fan of this event.
            Video:

We still working.
            Best;

Flag
            I'm not sure what I am watching, but this has potential. Could this be used for IGAS 1.5 restoration perhaps?...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X