No announcement yet.

[QUESTION]RE Models In .OBJ Format?[RE1 - All]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in, is anybody home? Just wondering.

Comment

Oh, and if anybody's interested, I just found out that Blender 2.49b will import .ms3d files. Turns out all I had to do was upgrade. D'oh! So, Enrico, I'm still very interested in learning how to extract the models using your methods. If I'm being a pest, let me know. I'm just kind of obsessed with studying the models. Thanks.

Comment

All you need is bio1fat, which will split a RE1 EMD file, the TMD you need to view in a hex editor and make sure the header reads 4100000, if it doesn't, change it. Then just use the tmd importer with Milkshape.

Comment

OK, so where do I go to get this bio1fat? As far as the games, all I have are iso's right now, for the Playstation. How do I extract the EMD from the iso? I understand that this is a long complicated process, but I'm willing to learn. Thanks again.

Comment

Well admitting to ISO's is never a good thing, think its against this forums rules, especially on retail games.

Secondly a lot of information/Tools can be found here:

Comment

Wow, I do apologize, that never even occurred to me. I'll do better at following the rules from now on. I did manage to dig up a few of my old disks, however, so a lot of that other stuff is going to get deleted. You've been incredibly generous, I do appreciate it. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X