Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RESIDENT EVIL: Distant Memories (WIP Mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans on making this as an eboot? Needs me some new Resident Evils on my psp

Comment

Sadly not :/

The PS1 has far to much limits for us being able to do so. Also it would require a lot of extra work which will not really make it possible to finish either of the versions.
      Last but not least the PS1 version requires high level PS1 assembler knowledge, something that is not common around the modding scene at the moment :/
      Doing the PC version is already a full time job and we spent every second we can on it's development.

Comment

Awww darn what a shame. Eh when its finished hopefully I can understand how to install/patch the game >.>

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
          Awww darn what a shame. Eh when its finished hopefully I can understand how to install/patch the game >.>
          That won't pose a problem at all. There will be an installer that will even autodetect the version of RE2 and the install path of it. So as long as you have any full retail RE2 PC version that will be pretty easy to accomplish
          There is also a custom made launcher, which makes it possible to switch between RE-DM and the vanilla game whenever you want to do that
          Last edited by TheMortician; 05-16-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMortician View Post
            That won't pose a problem at all. There will be an installer that will even autodetect the version of RE2 and the install path of it. So as long as you have any full retail RE2 PC version that will be pretty easy to accomplish
            There is also a custom made launcher, which makes it possible to switch between RE-DM and the vanilla game whenever you want to do that
            Thats cool but to be honest I'm so sick of the vanilla RE2 something different is welcomed

Comment

Any news on when the next update is gonna be?
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                Any news on when the next update is gonna be?
                We're preparing to push out something soonish at the moment

Comment

Kewl. I'll be looking forward to it. Seeing new rooms in the style of the old RE games always makes me happy.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

whats going on with this game is it dead ?

Comment

It's still being worked on.
                      sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

According to their last blog entry they now have the ability to create custom rooms from scratch using a tool the Mortician created.

Interesting. What's the chance you decide to actually release this tool, however long it takes to "release it"? This could change the future of RE modding for the better.
                        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-03-2014, 10:33 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

still no updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                            still no updates ?
                            Just another announced but never finished RE2 mods.
                            Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

A real shame about this one. I remember coming across the trailer a while ago & was interested to see where this would go.
                              Since it hasn't been updated in a while, I honestly hope this might see the light of day again.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousDave87 View Post
                                Just another announced but never finished RE2 mods.
                                guessed as much. they all say they are finishing these projects but then people lose interest and can't be bothered lol.
                                maybe one day we might see an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X