This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    DM didn't get him yet? He's impersonating a member?

I... I get to ban him?

BLOOD AND THUNDER! To the abyss with you!

...I've been playing too much Fire Emblem lately. <3 Noire.
    Hey, I gotta sleep sometime.

Comment

Dot50, I'm sorry about all those things we did, I didn't realise ya'll were chilling inside of my fiance .

Also, Alzaire isn't fat from kebabs and no one wants to be with him, as evidenced by the fact that I'm marrying him later this year.

This certainly makes for good reading though. Provided some much needed lulz. Can I get to ban him next time though? Pleaaase? =D

P.S Wait.. if Alzaire and Dot50 are merged, and they're both fat from kebabs. Does that mean they're doubly fat? Oh lord help me
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-15-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Hey, I am fat from kebabs and I'm married with four kids. Which suggests I've had sex at least four times! Maybe even more.

But you've done it now, Alexia. Clearly you are part of the Dot/Alzaire Gestalt being, for suggesting they aren't one and the same, and any photographic evidence of you with Chris, kissing Chris or riding Chris around the room like a pony while he's in a gimp suit are clearly photoshop edits.

Comment

Aw shit, I didn't realise the gimp suit photos had leaked online...

Perhaps I'm the female persona merged into this giant Alzaire/Dot50 mod biomass then!

Comment

Haha, this is great.

EDIT: He even changed his location to match mine and sent me a PM with "Black~Crow will kill you" copy and pasted a bunch of times. My god, the entertainment is rife.
            Last edited by News Bot; 03-15-2013, 03:39 AM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I think he sent those PM's to everyone.

Comment

I didn't get one.

Dickhole.

Comment

I'm sure some of the molten crazy will flow your way next time.

Comment

This thread is so delicious, I think I'll skip lunch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning. im not a mod(and i could not be one, soft heart), but this is an interesting thread and i wish to comment.

I do believe this dude is a kind of guy we are seeing a lot in the real life. Some people cant just accept things the way they are and move along. I dont know if he has 20 years or more but its time to learn life and people will punch you right on the face and you will not be allowed to argue, just move along. you could learn this in this forum, would save bigger disappointments in your life. ive been seeing you fighting weeks and weeks about sources you(we) are not allowed to know. so, why start a war? Now see what happened. all you have to do is to believe in your convictions. Im the biggest 3.5 fan on earth and i do not care if someone knows more than me.

And i do not believe in conspiracy. 1.5 scenario is a bizarre, why the hell some dude would simply upload 1.5 for everyone for free? if you know 1.5 history, you should know this would not happen the way it was in a thousand years.

Comment

I am still baffled by how someone, for nearly 8 years now, could think Kim, Alzaire and Dot50Cal are all the same person. You would think he has had enough time to think it over, but apparently not. Also, in retrospect, those guys calling themselves "The Honorable Internet Associates" sure have been hoarding a lot of cool shit for themselves, not releasing stuff to the public. They should burn in hell. /sarcasm
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-15-2013, 09:27 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

Everytime I think about updating/refreshing SurvivHor or creating a completely new beta-related website, there is someone like Crow who reminds me that 1) they are some real nutcases out there and 2) I hate dealing with them 3) even if it is fun to ban them again and again
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Its people like blackcrow that get me paranoid and worried that the bzork team will jus say fuck it and quit due to ungrateful douches

Comment

I didn't get a PM... >=(

Emma, if he shows up again, take him away!

And use a silencer this time, we don't need the whole forum in a panic. Yeesh.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X