HD Cutscenes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Cutscenes?

Does anyone know were I can find a high res version of the resi 3 intro? I remember they re-released resi 2 and 3 for pc with high res FMVs at some stage.

No high res versions of the RE3 cutscenes are available. The Source Next re-release is just the original 320x240 resized to 640x480.

Comment

Yeah. It's the same deal with Code Veronica, Zero and REmake.

Dissapointing really ;_;
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I was pretty surprised that Code Veronica had such small resolution cutscenes, even on the PS2 port. I think only the end movie was a tiny bit larger resolution.

Comment

Didn't know that about the sourcenext versions. Thanks for the heads up. Weskers report was pretty high res(all the cutscenes). Thats where i noticed the difference. I might just extract cutscenes straight from the game disks and see if i can watch them in there raw quality state.

Comment

Wesker's Report used the same scenes that were in the Sourcenext ports. You can even see the upscaling on the RE3 FMV's.

As for extracting the cutscenes, it's not really worth it, you aren't going to be amazed in the slightest =P

Comment

Are you sure they were from the Sourcenext upscaled? I recall the Nemesis Spoiler:
              looking pretty good in WR.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-18-2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Well, atleast I think so. You can see some upscaling artifacts around Jill, for instance.

Comment

Working...
                X