No announcement yet.

News Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the honor of being able to write news posts for this site! I hope I can find lot's of interesting things to post(shan't be too hard with the release of RE5 looming ever nearer)!!!

Comment

Nice job, guys

Comment

Hey, Dot. I sent you a PM about a custom title a few days ago.

Comment

Sorry about that, got about 20 messages I need to check, haha. I'll take a look today.

Just wanted to say you guys are all doing a great job. Massive amounts of news over the last few days

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Sorry about that, got about 20 messages I need to check, haha. I'll take a look today.

Just wanted to say you guys are all doing a great job. Massive amounts of news over the last few days
            Thanks!

It's been hard trying to keep up with everyone's news posts, lol.

Comment

dmkf and I are working on an image uploading thing for you guys, so we can host all images that are posted in the news on THIA itself. I'm not sure when this will be done, hopefully soon, but its hard work.

Comment

thanks for the custom title Dot, you're the best!

Comment

Hey guys, anything to do with RE5 Racism, or Top XX articles, or any kind of editorial on RE aren't worthy for the news page. Its just those particular sites trying to drum up hits with lazy/junk articles which contain no new info.

So please refrain from posting them on the news section, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Hey guys, anything to do with RE5 Racism, or Top XX articles, or any kind of editorial on RE aren't worthy for the news page. Its just those particular sites trying to drum up hits with lazy/junk articles which contain no new info.

So please refrain from posting them on the news section, thanks.
                    Roger that, boss.

Comment

Excellent work guys. Its very refreshing to have a reliable and dedicated staff gathering news. Back in the day it was so tedious doing it all by myself. Kudos to all news posters, you guys are doing fantastic.

Comment

I agree. Archelon, Sunglasses and all the 'new' news guys have been doing a really good job. I'm just here to let you know that some of us do appreciate how on-top of things you guys are. I don't have to look for RE-related news on my own anymore, all I do is click on the News Archive and have it plopped in my lap. Kudos.

Comment

AJ has been superb as well

Comment

well of course i have

the real stars are the folks who submit all the news pieces to the news report topic well before most other RE fan sites post them.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              well of course i have
                              the real stars are the folks who submit all the news pieces to the news report topic well before most other RE fan sites post them.
                              yeah, the news report topic is helping us a lot and I think it's one of the best way to involve community participation, I'm sure guys submitting news are happy to see thier nicknames frontaged, I still remember the first time I saw "thanks to Sunglasses" on the main page, I was so happy

Comment

Working...
                              X