No announcement yet.

THIA and our stance on piracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll deck the first person who wastefully leaks Captain Morgan everywhere... :p.

Comment

Oh man, have you guys ever met that crazy couple...Captain and Ginger? They're nuts.

They can get a little out of hand, to be honest, but, they're always in for a good time.

Comment

Dot50Cal is ANGRY. Better stay out of his way for the next few days haha.

Comment

It's that time of the month again!

Jokes, Dot. Jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            It's that time of the month again!

Jokes, Dot. Jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              Dot50Cal is ANGRY. Better stay out of his way for the next few days haha.
              oh yha u bet i am

Comment

I'm sick of people who are totally retarded. Its like..Oh yeah, its ok if I say that (this is just an example) "it was so sad when that one person died". I mean, like as long as you dont mention the name its cool, rite? No, you fucking retard. God damn. I'm so sick of stupid ass people. Month bans from here on out. Whats amazing is its people who've already been hit with this infraction before. Like..what the hell?

Comment

They get off on posting spoilers.

Comment

I don't think it's that, at least not on all occasions. I think a lot of folk are just overly exictied. They wanna talk about the stuff they see and it just slips out, which is why I do occasionally show a bit of mercy.

Dot, however, does not. Hahahahahahaaaa.

Seriously, folks. Not all of us wanna know the game before we play it. It took me about six months to beat CODE: Veronica because I didn't have a PS2 or DreamCast when it came out and was on the Interwebs at the time. So I knew the whole story and when I did play it, well, it just didn't hold my interest. I knew what happened next.

Comment

Another day, another ban. This is depressing

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Another day, another ban. This is depressing
                        damn, id hate 2 b a mod right now

Comment

Yea, im pissed about some of the things Ive accidently seen on that myspace page... and some of the stuff here...I know my curiosity gets to me sometimes, but its not worth it...I am totally stoked on getting the game, taking my time with it, and playing throughly. I just can't wait! I don't think ive seen anything to harsh to ruin anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                            Yea, im pissed about some of the things Ive accidently seen on that myspace page... and some of the stuff here...I know my curiosity gets to me sometimes, but its not worth it...I am totally stoked on getting the game, taking my time with it, and playing throughly. I just can't wait! I don't think ive seen anything to harsh to ruin anything for me.
                            same here

Comment

I have a question regarding the soundtrack - Sites like Evil Unleashed freely distribute the soundtracks to all RE/SH games and i'd like to share a couple of tracks here (not the whole thing) but the last thing i want is the banhammer coming down. Would it be ok to upload some tracks to a third party stream site (putfile or something) and post the links on the forum?

Comment

I'm gonna say no, but Dot may tell me different. It essentially depends on this...is the soundtrack something you can buy? If you can purchase it in the States then, really, it's piracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X