No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame. Until all this he seemed fairly reasonable.

Ah well. Such is life.

Comment

• I'd always thought he seemed a bit trollish. His only comments seemed to crop up to add fuel to a fire mid-argument and the only posts on his wall were arguing with people, though I'd just assumed he liked to argue/act prickish and didn't think he was a troll though.

Comment

• Well at least that was dealt with, I thought TenderRondo was gonna start some argument but on the side note, he joined at 2010 and he seems to know beasley and saunders but out of curiosity who was he?

Comment

• Who knows? Who cares? I know, I know, it's racist to say it but...all trolls look the same to me, what with the huge fucking target on there face.

Comment

• They make it far too obvious.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Im surprised about that 5_minutes guy. Up until his last post, he left an impression of a very reasonable and intelligent guy. I disagree with people overreacting at his posts (Emma), because, he was right. People were generalizing both ways. Even if he made a stab at Emmas judgement, it was mild trolling/provocation more than anything, not really worthy of an official reaction. Im basing my impressions on that single topic, though. Whether he "broke" because too many people were ganging up against him, maybe it was because he felt the warning was unjustified or maybe you guys have a history, I feel like a potentially interesting member was lost. Whether he was a troll on a mission or not.

Comment

• I agree with you to some extent, MoS. From what I read he seemed well spoken and intelligent, so I suppose I am more disappointed than anything else.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Cactus has been banned because it's a troll on a new account. Same IP as "jet stingray" who went on a troll-fest on the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Cactus has been banned because it's a troll on a new account. Same IP as "jet stingray" who went on a troll-fest on the site.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I always spy-check suspiscious new accounts.

Comment

• Why did kmac22 get banned? They only joined this week and made 7 posts so it seems pretty odd...

Comment

• His profile/account was one huge product placement, it seems (I didn't do the ban - not checked who did, but I'd assume the ads is the reason the account was kicked off so fast by one of the mods)

Comment

• Yeah, bassically his sig was full of spam adds. It was quicker and easier to ban him than it was to delete all his posts, as banning removes the sig and avatar. And yes, I banned the spambot.

Comment

• They're learning.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Carn gave Kevstah 3 days ban, whether or not it goes to permanent is up to him when he comes back. I don't care if people talk shit like he did, but with no evidence to back it up + personal insults to staff is just not acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X