No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played Mark at his own game he fell into the trap perfectly, I should play chess more often.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Now I'm really interested in knowing what you mean by that.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Nobody hacked him at all his talking complete BS along with his disappearing acts claiming not to have the internet or money for a website host. You really believe him being a software developer that he'd leave his computer that insecure and not backup his files every so often.

sigpic

Comment

• I think most people find Mark's post...iffy. I don't have much of value in my files and I still back them up on a external hard drive and some online storage - the idea of having a single copy of betas like that is utterly bizarre.

But what did you have to do with him posting it, kevstah?

Comment

• He claimed his Credit Card details got hacked earlier around the same time as the PS3.
            I'd known for years that he had various prototypes by his posts on bioflames but his only just recently decided to release some, funny thing is had he contacted me at the time about me trying to recreate those bh1 builds and that I didn't need to waste my time recreating them because he already had them and was planning to release them at a later date I would of been perfectly happy but he played me, I feel used and that's why i'm upset.
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-15-2011, 10:48 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Not to derail this into any form for discussion about completely irrelevant things, but regarding those Biohazard builds and certain other things person X or Y may have had... there's so many untold stories on that front, but we'll save some of those for a rainy day or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                Sorry to adding my two-cents into this, and I don't know much about Mark Grass, but coming from an IT technical stand-point, it's damn-near insane to just have that happen. It's complete bullshit.
                Hmm, is it really? I mean if the system is already compromised (by whatever method - I remember Mark posting something about his forum account being used by others or something) then isn't it extremely easy to do whatever you want on that PC, especially in XP? I remember with Sub7 being able to open CD drives remotely lolz.

People leave their PCs on all the time, so it could of happened while he was sleeping (though I really don't know the guy or what exactly is going on here). How do we even know the person who posted about this is MarkGrass? He could of been offed weeks ago for his betas and we wouldn't know it

Originally posted by Carnivol
                I'd dare to say some of us have done a pretty good job at both rattling some cages and pissing on some fences here and there.
                YouTube video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                  Hmm, is it really? I mean if the system is already compromised (by whatever method - I remember Mark posting something about his forum account being used by others or something) then isn't it extremely easy to do whatever you want on that PC, especially in XP? I remember with Sub7 being able to open CD drives remotely lolz.

People leave their PCs on all the time, so it could of happened while he was sleeping (though I really don't know the guy or what exactly is going on here). How do we even know the person who posted about this is MarkGrass? He could of been offed weeks ago for his betas and we wouldn't know it

YouTube video:
                  How cd drives are shared is by enabling to share to its network in the properties , giving a letter drive, and all you have to do is type in the computer name in the windows bar and then you can run the CD from any other computer that is on the network

If his forums was hacked then they could of got his ip details and then have a good means of beginning a hack attack onto his computer, if they had the software and experience to do so, but this is if his firewall and router was exposed for attack.

I will say that I am not 100% sure with XP's security system, but it was always updated with security patches, it was heavily supported to help from being exposed.

Comment

• Honestly, I think the bigger question is this - why target Mark? The guy was barely active these days. Most of the people who would try something like this are going to have grudges against Dot, Carn, possibly the moderator staff. Mark wasn't much more than a blip on THIA now, despite his many good works.

And yes, my ratty old computer hasn't announced that I suck for liking THIA yet.

Comment

• It's not about me blacking his name even further but I always had the feeling he'd eventually go down this route and walk away despite his wonderful work and contributions, I do have further evidence but i'm not going to post it especially whilst he's not hear to defend himself, I believe half of the reason why he held onto those prototypes for so long was to build a better modification community by suppling them with treats now and again of which he wanted to use me as a go between to release so as not link it back to himself but I already told him how to do it anonymously and that he didn't need me at all in the process.

sigpic

Comment

• I love this community.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          I love this community.
                          You and me both
                          sigpic
                          "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Give credit where credit is due and never claim credit for something you didn't do.

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            I believe half of the reason why he held onto those prototypes for so long was to build a better modification community by suppling them with treats now and again of which he wanted to use me as a go between to release so as not link it back to himself but I already told him how to do it anonymously and that he didn't need me at all in the process.
                            Believe whatever you want (since you seem to love conspiracy theories and all that), but not to burst any bubbles or anything ... but I believe that you might want to go on a more in-depth fact check/hunt if you believe whatever prototypes the public may have received, or you may have somehow been shown, has featured him as a crucial or significant part of its innitial discovery, acquisition or release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Believe whatever you want (since you seem to love conspiracy theories and all that), but not to burst any bubbles or anything ... but I believe that you might want to go on a more in-depth fact check/hunt if you believe whatever prototypes the public may have received, or you may have somehow been shown, has featured him as a crucial or significant part of its innitial discovery, acquisition or release.
                              and you say you never speak i'll of the dead, do I need to show others your banning message? you'll never know the truth regarding what happened, however i've been in contact with his step dad, step brother, bodyguards, producers and artist friends for over 10 ten years. Sugar daddy is full of shit though that's why he got his weak fatass beat up, Snoop is no better with the way he tried to pass off pacs unreleased songs off as his own work whilst being signed to no-limit records along with that pac biter Michael Wilson.

There's two more confirmed builds of bh1, the co-op alpha and another seperate debug build among other things.
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-17-2011, 02:57 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the laugh ... and all the fish

^Keywords: "I sometimes try"

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                There's two more confirmed builds of bh1, the co-op alpha and another seperate debug build among other things.
                                Actually, as far as the co-op stuff goes, if you're gonna base your assumptions about what builds are available on what's seen in footage, you might want to bump up that number quite a bit. Various media shows a solid handful of different builds that yet can be confirmed to still exist in any form in any named individuals hands.

As far as any other known debug builds goes; welcome to the summer of the year 2007.

Anyway, enough discussion in the ban thread. Next off-topic post in here will be rewarded a 24h ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X