No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not based on any available seen footage those two builds are already in the hands of various collectors behind the scenes and have been for at least two years doing the rounds.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• ^Why kevstah2004 was banned

For fuck's sake!

Comment

• Just a note: ANDYARKLAY has been unbanned. He's not from a Western Country and learned the use of the N word from rap music, and assumed it was acceptable. So I'll ban 50 Cents instead.

Comment

• Kevstah has been banned for a week, due to the high volume of pointless and confusing spam posts.

Comment

• ^ Thank you for that DM.
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-12-2011, 03:50 AM.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• ...'yknow, when people start saying thank you when you get banned, you really have to re-asses the wisdom of your posting choices.

Comment

• Has he posted anything of any merit?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Well, I thought it wasn't exactly needed from him considering that Smiley and I were just trying to clear up some of the confusion regarding the voice of RE1 Jill after actually getting to talk with her about it.

Just seemed pretty random and seeing him spam all over lately, so thank you for giving him a timeout.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• He left some confusing remark in response to one of my posts.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Maybe someone hacked kevstah's THIA account?

Comment

• Anything is possible, but he's done this several times before and he hasn't been in touch to explain. Until he does, we have to assume it's him.

Comment

• Cant say I like the guys attitude towards anything so maybe he needs a timeout.

Comment

• He's from Hull, that place is enough to drive anyone insane.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              He's from Hull, that place is enough to drive anyone insane.
                              Lol that explains everything, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• To the shock of...no one at all, I suspect, aShThErOt has been banned. It's being decided whether that will be rescinded at the end of the month long ban he managed to earn.

Comment

Working...
                                X