No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An adbot snuck in by the username of "musicplies", I hope nobody actually went to the links or downloaded anything it posted in the one topic it got in.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Ununoctium has been banned after it was decided to enforce the fifth freedom, the freedom to defend all other freedoms. We felt that he was violating our freedom not to hear his jingoistic nonsense.

In short, he represented a clear and present danger to the national security of the Horror is Alive.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-20-2011, 03:10 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• To clarify - He racked up enough infractions for a ban. As is our prerogative, he got reviewed, and this was changed to a permanent ban as the majority of mods feel, and have felt for a while, that he's trollin'.

Maybe Off Topic will be a little less...off topic now.

Comment

• Me and Alzaire decided he posed a threat to our community and it was time to eliminate that threat. We were discussing this last night over tea and biscuits and it was decided he should be locked up with the bannon crab forevermore.

(Well, not so much a threat, more of a pest ;D)

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-20-2011, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• So, I noticed that Zombie Fred was banned. What happened?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              So, I noticed that Zombie Fred was banned. What happened?
              User requested ban.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                User requested ban.
                To clarify this a little more, since some people might assume a user requested his ban. Zombie Fred requested his own ban for personal reasons himself. If he chooses to return in the future, he will be unbanned.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                  To clarify this a little more, since some people might assume a user requested his ban. Zombie Fred requested his own ban for personal reasons himself. If he chooses to return in the future, he will be unbanned.
                  Interesting. Not signing in is equally efficient, but to each his own.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• That's what I said. Just not turning up would have been fine, but since there's a "BANNED" sign right next to your name, people will start raising questions.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                      I'm assuming he had a falling out with his forum girlfriend.
                      That is so Money.

Comment

• No, they're still friends. He has moved out of her home now into his own and doesn't currently have the net, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Fieri View Post
                          I'm assuming he had a falling out with his forum girlfriend.
                          I'm not his "forum girlfriend", we were together for five years and been living together since 2009, getting married and buying a house. Anyway, that's why he banned himself, and would appreciate if we could move on from this subject.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-15-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Rehunk88 has been temp banned for a week due to racking up infractions for insulting members, threatening members and so-on.

Perhaps he'll calm down after a week's time, considering he has been given a chance with the temp ban.

If he blows it by continuing the behaviour that has gotten him infractions and the temp ban, then I believe that he'll have hit all three of his strikes in my book.
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-29-2012, 09:30 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I would just like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that if rehunk88 tried to "knock my teeth out", he would be carried away either on a stretcher or in a coffin. Just because I'm female doesn't mean I can't knock seven shades of shit out of him. =)

Comment

• And given I live quite near Alexia and would provide 'back up' in several ways, it would generally be considered a bad idea to threaten her with violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X