^

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"

Um...no.

Comment

yha i couldnt understand it either boob

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I see that Weskers Flag got banned.

A ban that will last for a thousand years!
        Missed the boat to Argentina.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          So, Corrin got banned...
          About time.

Comment

I probably shouldn't say this, but I wish I could be banned for a day so I'd seem like some major bad-ass PMSing fangirl... XD At least in the eyes of my girl friends.

Comment

I've been banned before and it's not so fun, feels like your on the outside looking in. Then again, I was banned for 2 weeks. I was half asleep and slipped about the...*just in case* Spoiler:
              Than, near the end of my ban the last trailer showed them in it, sweet irony I know it should go without saying, but in the extra 2 seconds it takes for a thought to go from your brain to your fingertips, make sure you think about what your typing. It still pisses me off everytime I log in because I see the one infraction I got from making a dumb mistake, it doesn't help that the thread was renamed "HAY GUYS, I'm Gonna get banned for 2 weeks for spoilers!" lol...it is pretty funny though when I think about it
              Last edited by REmaster; 05-29-2009, 01:33 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                what i dont get about this forum you can say to get some mad so so easy without even trying its so funny & then you have other people who do or dont know what there saying about Re-stuff or others etc.then if say something to them back then you get a infraction for something stupid. even tho they started it. people on this site can banned for anything its just a forum dont get all mad over type words.
                Actually if I remember correctly people are given enough notice when they screw up as it's pretty much laid out to you what is exceptable on here...

and yeah it being the interent doesn't mean people should throwout human deceny and be inconsiderate of other members EX: posting something they should know damn well could be offensive and could make people upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  About time.
                  Honey!! I;m back!! I'm flippin' back!

Comment

Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                    what i dont get about this forum you can say to get some mad so so easy without even trying its so funny & then you have other people who do or dont know what there saying about Re-stuff or others etc.then if say something to them back then you get a infraction for something stupid. even tho they started it. people on this site can banned for anything its just a forum dont get all mad over type words.
                    I have no clue what you just, but I probably agree.

There's a lot of people here who let themselves be annoyed by stuff. People who only post in a topic to stir up shit. People who only reply in ways that are in no way contributing to the topic and only really serves as provocation or insults.

So, yeah, people, do keep in mind that no one should be troubling you or insulting you, but you don't have to get yourself provoked on purpose either. You can just ignore the topic/post and move on with your life without having to start a fight over something you for some reason don't like.

Comment

May i ask why Jill Lover was banned?

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                        May i ask why Jill Lover was banned?
                        When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                          When did this happen?
                          Sometime today i guess, he was online last night.

Look.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            Sometime today i guess, he was online last night.

Look.
                            That sucks, I just started talking to the guy. Was it to do with the Jill topic? Because if so I don't think he should be the only one banned.

Comment

yha im pretty sure it was from the jill topic.

im gonna stay away from the Jill topic

1.im burned out on jill
                              2.if i say something wrong people are gonna get pissed and im gonna say something im gonna regret.

afaik me,gene and john love our no-infraction streak
                              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-06-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                                That sucks, I just started talking to the guy. Was it to do with the Jill topic? Because if so I don't think he should be the only one banned.
                                I agree.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                yha im pretty sure it was from the jill topic.

im gonna stay away from the Jill topic

1.im burned out on jill
                                2.if i say something wrong people are gonna get pissed and im gonna say something im gonna regret.

afaik me,gene and john love our no-infraction streak
                                What does afaik mean? I'm not up with internet linguistics much.

I have only three infractions for a stupid mistake i made in my first week here, i regret it. Never gotten one since though.

Anyways, i really hate how people jump on Jill fans now, like there a virus or something. Ok i admit i was overly fanatical about her before RE5 was released, but I'm over that now, no need to bring it up every time i mention her name. I apologize for my Jill obsessing, and any and all times Ive bothered people talking about her.

Comment

Working...
                                X