X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imacwesker
    replied
    Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Ahah. Is it common to use the term boulet in French?
    Yep it is. Mostly when you are speaking of annoying people.
    One [famous] sentence is "Boulet un jour, boulet toujours" which may be loosely translated in "Once a boulet, always a boulet"

Leave a comment:

• Member_of_STARS
    replied
    Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
    Funny you mentioned ban when you were at that situation.

And if you don't seem to understand the post well. As that banned user was trying to troll Alexia calling her a kid for playing pokemon. Truth or not, Calling someone a kid just for playing pokemon is trolling. And since when was pokemon only for kids or have age restriction, less I forget there are people in their 20's playing pokemon.
    Mission accomplished! *American flag*

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    Haha, don't worry, I know MoS. He was just kidding around.
    For some reason I feel like you gave me a belated april fools prank

Leave a comment:

• Alexia_Ashford
    replied
    Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post

And if you don't seem to understand the post well. As that banned user was trying to troll Alexia calling her a kid for playing pokemon. Truth or not, Calling someone a kid just for playing pokemon is trolling. And since when was pokemon only for kids or have age restriction, less I forget there are people in their 20's playing pokemon.
    Haha, don't worry, I know MoS. He was just kidding around.

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    I have a solution to that problem!

I just need to up the registration restrictions from 13 years to 18. That way we will have no kids playing Pokémon on these forums!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
    Wait, but you are! And someone got banned for stating the obvious? :re:

Last edited by Guest; 04-16-2010, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Haven't we learned anything from the Vatican yet?

Certain truths are just better off being denied... for the greater good... or something.

Leave a comment:

• Member_of_STARS
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    I think the straw that broke the camel's back with Fujin (we were already contemplating getting rid anyway) was his retarded post aimed at me in the gaming section calling me a child because I play Pokemon.
    Wait, but you are! And someone got banned for stating the obvious? :re:

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    haha the one i deemed strike three...in reality it was a lot more, but the message was clear!

Leave a comment:

• Alexia_Ashford
    replied
    I think the straw that broke the camel's back with Fujin (we were already contemplating getting rid anyway) was his retarded post aimed at me in the gaming section calling me a child because I play Pokemon.

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Ahah. Is it common to use the term boulet in French? Regardless, I gotta remember that one.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I've spoken to people who've done business with him (or tried to) who've had to send their end of the bargain to somewhere in France too.

And re: death threats ... Oh. Her. Guess it'll be a while then, before anyone's actually gotta do something physically demanding, such as taking the phone off the hook and call Uncle Police for some assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    I'm just going by his IP. Although it does end in .fr when you stick the whole thing into a tracker it came back as Finnish. He does speak French better than English though...

And yes, the person who was telling everyone how she was getting death threats for liking the RE movies has yet to actually report any of them. I'm as shocked as you are.

Leave a comment:

• imacwesker
    replied
    Fujin is French. I had a few words with him in Bioflames' forum, a few weeks ago.
    He didn't like it when I called him a "boulet"
    For those who don't speak french here is a picture:

A boulet is like a Troll, in some way. He is very heavy, you can't get read of him and you drag him with you, everywhere you go. Also, because of some obvious physical disparities, you can't really communicate with a boulet...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    I'm almost certain that Fujin's French.

Also, yeah, Phat and Fujin are out.

Also, no death threads reported so far. I think. If someone's handing out some more, maybe we will have to so
    (Seriously, we're not gonna have some creepy Advance Wars-fansite situation here - where some nut job travels from Germany to the UK, just to stab someone in the face over some non-issue.)

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Did those death threats ever get reported in the end?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X