Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biohaze? has it something to do with what's added on my page profile few hrs ago?
    Last edited by xfactor; 04-11-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      biohaze? has it something to do with what's added on my page profile few hrs ago?
      yha alot of us here got that video on our page

Comment

Yea when I got it last night I just thought, troll...nothing out of the ordinary. However, I did not expect something like this to unfold, just like everyone else.

Last edited by REmaster; 04-12-2009, 12:12 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

yha me neither

Comment

It's pathetic that people spend so much time obsessing over getting back at others online. I mean, really, how juvenile can they all be? I don't understand why THIA has been the target of so much spam and cruelty lately. It sickens me.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
              It's pathetic that people spend so much time obsessing over getting back at others online. I mean, really, how juvenile can they all be? I don't understand why THIA has been the target of so much spam and cruelty lately. It sickens me.
              I have to agree, xdeadpan, THIA is, in my opinion, the nicest and most well-behaved forum community out there. So for it to be under the constant attack from a few trolls is really disarming.

Comment

I always liked him.
                sigpic

Comment

/insert Mr.Spencer's little speech about discouraging materialism and promoting social values blah blah blah... here
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

Well, technically, both Alexia and I have accounts on Site Warz. However, Dot was aware that both of us had them and that we stopped since it wasn't doing much good. The place was pretty rampantly anti-THIA when Beasely ran the show. Apparently that changed when RapidNameChange/Chaos took over...but I've never bothered to log in and check.

As for this...I'm stunned, honestly. I dunno what the hell is going on. I'm pretty upset about this though. Spencer is one of the few folk I talk to here and, well, I'm not pleased about this shit. I really am not.

Comment

I think i'm the only one here who has absolutely no idea what "Site warz" is about, google isn't helping either .. it keeps asking me to search for "Warez" instead..

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        I think i'm the only one here who has absolutely no idea what "Site warz" is about, google isn't helping either .. it keeps asking me to search for "Warez" instead..
                        no im with you, when i google thats what i get also.

Comment

It's a little probard site that, when I looked a little while ago, had four members logged in during the last 24 hours...and all of them were staff. It was supposedly Beasely's news site for all the inter site crap between BioBaze, THIA and REH, reporting basically everything he thought made the site look dim...usually taking it out of context to make it fit his rather unlovely views.

Interestingly, all the negative news that I saw was about THIA. Apparently REH never did anything wrong during the period.

Comment

fuck that site and beasly.

Comment

Wow, that was unexpected. I still don't know what really have happened (saw the movie on YouTube and thought it was stupid, but funny - just another subbed Hitler's speech) but from the comments to the movie I see there's something more to it.

:/

Comment

Hmmm... This is some shocking news, indeed. I think I speak for everyone when i say "We feel betrayed and used." I never really knew much about Mr Spencer but I thought of him as a good friend to everybody but now all that has changed. Unbelievable...just horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X