This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Rude Stops Now

Alright my favoured children, gather around Papa Jon and harken unto my words.

Some of you guys have been a little rude as of late. Alright, no, I tell a lie. You've been extremely rude and it's stopping now. No more snide remarks, no more flames, no more pout downs. No more being outright nasty. I am sick of it, and so are several other mods, so now? We're gonna kick your asses if you do.

I don't know why some of you have decided that being mean to other members is suddenly allowed. Maybe it's because we mods have been slow with stopping it or something. Honestly, I don't care as to why. Dot's given us permission to punish you if you're rude and so I shall. And I will be harsh.

Basically, if you're curious, we don't wanna see nasty personal comments. Argue about ideas, opinions and theories? That's great. But if you don't like a topic or think it's spam, stay out of it or report it. If someone makes an attack on you don't reply, because we'll give infractions to everyone whose breaking the rules without much regard as to who started it. And if by debate you mean make personal remarks about the other person then, well, don't bother. Seriously. It will be better for you in the long run.

These are all basic rules here, folks. I dunnio why some of you don't think they apply. Don't care, either. I'm pretty disapointed and irritated that this needs doing and so...yeah. You haveq been warned.

i have noticed alot of people on here being rude. i just try to stay out of it and mind my own buisness.

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed that there has been a lot of arguments in the Best and Worst RE5 characters thread. It's mostly people attacking other people's opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
        Yeah, I've noticed that there has been a lot of arguments in the Best and Worst RE5 characters thread. It's mostly people attacking other people's opinions.
        that and people attacking Missvalentine for her being obsessed with Jill (no offence missv)

Comment

^ EXACTLY

Comment

Well, I'm sure with this little reminder to play by the rules people will calm down again and things shall return to normal.

Or I'll ban them. Either works for me.

Comment

bust out bannon the crab dungon master

Comment

Well thats good because some people just take things to far

Comment

Papa Jon's pizza isn't really very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                    Papa Jon's pizza isn't really very good.
                    i perfer it over pizza hut and dominos anyday.

Comment

And dare I point out the obvious and say people generally like you better when you're nice? XD

Comment

Oddly enough that doesn't seem to work for me. People seem to like me when I make threats, such as, 'Anyone who continues to be rude will be smothered in glue, rolled in pink sparkles and rolled out into a pen of angry, angry S&M folk to do with as they please.'

But as a rule, yes, I tend to like the folks who are more polite.

Comment

i like dungon master better when he's mean cause he tends to be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Alright my favoured children, gather around Papa Jon and harken unto my words.

Some of you guys have been a little rude as of late. Alright, no, I tell a lie. You've been extremely rude and it's stopping now. No more snide remarks, no more flames, no more pout downs. No more being outright nasty. I am sick of it, and so are several other mods, so now? We're gonna kick your asses if you do.

I don't know why some of you have decided that being mean to other members is suddenly allowed. Maybe it's because we mods have been slow with stopping it or something. Honestly, I don't care as to why. Dot's given us permission to punish you if you're rude and so I shall. And I will be harsh.

Basically, if you're curious, we don't wanna see nasty personal comments. Argue about ideas, opinions and theories? That's great. But if you don't like a topic or think it's spam, stay out of it or report it. If someone makes an attack on you don't reply, because we'll give infractions to everyone whose breaking the rules without much regard as to who started it. And if by debate you mean make personal remarks about the other person then, well, don't bother. Seriously. It will be better for you in the long run.

These are all basic rules here, folks. I dunnio why some of you don't think they apply. Don't care, either. I'm pretty disapointed and irritated that this needs doing and so...yeah. You haveq been warned.
                            I agree. There's been a lot of rudeness here as of late and I've not been as harsh as I perhaps should have. So what he said.. Get personal and nasty, and I'll kick your ass, or Darkmoon will set glue or termites or whatever he does on you. :p

Comment

YES! finally do what i told you guys to do in the banned thread

SHOW NO MERCY!

Comment

Working...
                              X