No announcement yet.

Dot50Cal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa! I just recently realized that Dot50Cal hasn't been as active as he should have been after his sudden return to the scene to carry on his duties.

Never could I imagine this when I saw 'Dot50Cal Update'.

I wish the best for him and to make a full-recovery no matter how long it takes.

Comment

Get well soon Dot50Cal, I've had close to broken bones myself and its not pretty. Hope it goes as smoothly as possible.
      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the well wishes. It really lifts my spirits to see you guys all showing your support. I've been discharged from the hospital since yesterday and after a long car ride, I'm staying with my folks in Pennsylvania to rest and recover. It will be a couple weeks before I resume anything close to a normal schedule, but I do have some internet access here at the folks house to post and check up on things. Though, I wont lie, sitting here sure does hurt, haha.

In the interest of getting some entertainment out of the whole thing for you guys, heres some pictures of my car from the junkyard. My car was better off than the other guys. His front in was pushed in a lot more than mine was.

Comment

You should be able to buff that right out.

Glad to hear you are okay, John. Get well soon.

Comment

Crap, that does not look like it was especially pleasant. Reminds me of a car my mother wrote off...the engine pretty much ended up sitting in the passenger seat, where I'd have been if I was in the car.

Well, rest, relax and down painkillers like they're candy (I paticularly recommend dihydrocodeine for your pill popping needs - takes away pain and make alcohol 4x as strong for an easy buzz!) and we shall not stage a coup while you're gone. Promise.

Comment

Did Colvin cut your brakes? Assassination attempt I swear.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Oh dear. Please have a quick and painless as can be recovery. Oh well, at least it wasn't a glitchy boulder, otherwise there wouldn't have been any possibility of survival.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Hey everyone, thanks for the well wishes. It really lifts my spirits to see you guys all showing your support. I've been discharged from the hospital since yesterday and after a long car ride, I'm staying with my folks in Pennsylvania to rest and recover. It will be a couple weeks before I resume anything close to a normal schedule, but I do have some internet access here at the folks house to post and check up on things. Though, I wont lie, sitting here sure does hurt, haha.

In the interest of getting some entertainment out of the whole thing for you guys, heres some pictures of my car from the junkyard. My car was better off than the other guys. His front in was pushed in a lot more than mine was.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Hope you had ensurance . It's good to read you, and see you have a good mood during recovery.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

A little bit of bondo and it will look like new.

On a more serious note, that'll teach you to buy an import!!!!

Try to enjoy your down time as much as possible.

Comment

Oh my god, at first glance I thought that was blood on the hood... Get well soon, Dot!

Comment

Im doing well, downing Percocets pretty regularly due to the pain. It isn't so much the leg that hurts now but the ribs/sides/stomach etc.

Unfortunately I didn't have collision insurance, so the car is a total loss. I'm well covered on everything else though. And hey, that Kia saved me. Had I been driving the other guys Dodge I might be dead It held up really well under the strain, much better than his.

Fun fact: It used to be IceDDZ's car

Comment

Ice and Colvin planned this then. Obviously.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

The conspiracy to erase Dot. The audacity of some people.

Comment

You seem to be in good spirits. You'll be pwning RE again in no time.

Comment

Fact: The name of the other driver was Leon.

In his pocket was a note:

"I'm gonna scrub Dot50Cal from the face of the Earth."

True story.

Comment

Working...
                                X