New Moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
    Note to self: remember to bring the whips.
    My immediate future.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      No, you're Doggett. Enetirnel is Reyes. Me and Spencer haven't decided who Gene is yet.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	FBI-JeffreySpender.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	400664
      sigpic

Comment

Wait... I'm Robert Patrick?

Day officially made.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          Wait... I'm Robert Patrick?

Day officially made.
          Nothing wrong with being the brother to an ex-NIN member

Comment

Yep. You are now a moderator, thus must have an X Files alias. So the team is currently: me (Alexia), Alzaire, Dot50Cal, Darkmoon, Enetirnel, Canas Renvall... and then, lurking in the background, watching but not being able to get involved..

.. Mr. Spencer!!! Observing and feeding information back to his masters.
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-04-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I thought Gene was already a mod. D:
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

No, you're Doggett. Enetirnel is Reyes. Me and Spencer haven't decided who Gene is yet.
                Gene:
                Fission mailed.

Comment

Check the later post. Skinner has already long been assigned to Dot50Cal, because he is the admin for the site. Plus his avatar is bald and has glasses. Dot's been Skinner since this post: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post202688

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    Dot's calling in the reinforcements heavy style.. **** man, three of them! And the population is technically going down too.. ban me now.. ;) which forum is the best to hide in?
                    I hear they have a mod cave. The back entrance is always open, because one of the mod's has a really bad habit of forgetting their keys. They have a lounge with an old 27" non-HD television that no one goes into because "it smells like old people" that you can hide in for a few weeks/months/years. Osama was there before he moved back to Pakistan earlier this year, and we all know how THAT turned out for him... Should have stayed in the smelly old lounge...

Comment

Congrats to the three. Let's unwrap those new banhammers guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                        I hear they have a mod cave. The back entrance is always open, because one of the mod's has a really bad habit of forgetting their keys. They have a lounge with an old 27" non-HD television that no one goes into because "it smells like old people" that you can hide in for a few weeks/months/years. Osama was there before he moved back to Pakistan earlier this year, and we all know how THAT turned out for him... Should have stayed in the smelly old lounge...
                        I was in there too, it sucks - no snooker tables or anything.. just a high-pitched whining sound..

Comment

Check the later post. Skinner has already long been assigned to Dot50Cal, because he is the admin for the site. Plus his avatar is bald and has glasses. Dot's been Skinner since this post: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post202688
                          Yeah, Dot50 IS actually bald and has glasses. Which means he is Assistant Director Skinner.

Canas and Ene are Doggett and Reyes, who are more or less the 'new guys' after Mulder (Alzaire) and Scully (Emma). Any ideas for Gene? Somehow I don't see him as Jeffery Spender.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-05-2011, 03:56 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

The whining sound is the sound of hopes being crushed and dreams being broken. We had to automate around the time RE5 was released, there were just too many to do it by hand.

Comment

This is Canas turning up for his first night shift as a mod, meeting me for the first time.

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-05-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Might I make a suggestion about Gene?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X