Dark Biohazard Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Biohazard Interview

Our interview with the Dark Biohazard mod team has finally been completed. It features a number of questions from the community, as well as some interesting renders made by C2keo that haven't been seen before. For listeners of the podcast, you may notice some familiar lines. We took the audio interview with C2keo and integrated it into Dominions text interview.

Dark Biohazard Interview Feature
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-25-2008, 08:59 PM.

Great interview and interesting new background pictures. You've made an excellent job. And good luck to C2keo and Dominion in making the mod, really looking forward to play it now.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I like the interview, good job there . I'd be cool if Dominion could join up in a future podcast when the game is released to talk about this mod and everything they went through... but I guess that would be in a very long time... that journey has just began .

I love this pic btw:

It has that RE old-school feel everywhere... just love it.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 09-26-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Yeah! Thanks for the interview!! the mod looks really promising, loving those backgrounds! Good luck to Dominion and C2keo for the rest of the project

Comment

I enjoyed reading this, made me realize just how much time and patience goes into a mod I also wish good luck to C2keo and Dominion I can't wait to finally play this \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
            Great interview and interesting new background pictures. You've made an excellent job. And good luck to C2keo and Dominion in making the mod, really looking forward to play it now.
            Ditto.

This is looking like it's coming along quite nicely.

Comment

so when does this mod post to come out??

Comment

How come Jill becoming a zombie... that was a big let down guys (J-k)

I hope this Mod never sees the light.... (J-K)

XD

Comment

The estimate for the mod is two years. Which, given that it's two guys essentially rebuilding. in there spare time, an entire game that took Capcom, with a large number of trained folks and expensive equipment even longer, isn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                    How come Jill becoming a zombie... that was a big let down guys (J-k)

I hope this Mod never sees the light.... (J-K)

XD
                    Jill is a Crimson Head now

Comment

The lab looks really awesome.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        The lab looks really awesome.
                        Reminds me of Dino Crisis 2 and the tomato sauce room in metal gear solid.
                        I noticed that in the movie clips I've downloaded for MGS:TT, they have the Ninja escape from the jail cell and not the Otacon one, which I think is hilariou...
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-02-2008, 08:05 AM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                          Reminds me of Dino Crisis 2 and the tomato sauce room in metal gear solid.
                          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HoNNGQ7XU10
                          Using Twin Snakes as the example, I am disappointed in you, my boy.

Ignoring the fact that you're one year older than I am.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-02-2008, 10:24 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Lovely interview guys, I appreciate the work you could do on this and how you answered the boards questions; the game looks fabulous, and all I can really say is...
                            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Using Twin Snakes as the example, I am disappointed in you, my boy.

Ignoring the fact that you're one year older than I am.
                              I couldn't find a video of the original psx version with the tomato sauce solution.
                              I'll be 23 in Jan getting to be a right codger, lol.
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-02-2008, 08:20 PM.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X