No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Trial/Demo Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I understand . I just figured out how to extract the .dat files of the pc game earlier and I'm currently looking through the files (hopeing to find something interesting). I'm also trying to pinpoint my problem with the ingame videos...most of them only play about 10 seconds. I think its a codec problem, but as I said I'm still trying to figure it out. I did get 1 or 2 to play the whole way, which really confused me because most of them still don't work right. Well, cya around.

Comment

• Hi, I'm new... I wanted to know where can I get the trailers from these section

Cause I think they have expired :S

Thanks In Advance ;)

Comment

• Hi, We lost them when we moved hosts a while back, Ill be adding them eventually but it will be a while, sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Hi, We lost them when we moved hosts a while back, Ill be adding them eventually but it will be a while, sorry!
          Thank you! I just wanna get the Remake Trailer...

Comment

• Would it be possible to upload the intro to resi 2 and resi 3 from the trail edition demo disc aswell? Because both are at a much higher res than the gamecube ports and i would love to see the resi 3 trailer at a better resolution.

Comment

• I may seem like an uber noob, but at this point I don't mind. I found a video on youtube. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hImgslMBGZQ) and it provided a link to this site. Where I got lost and couldn't find any downloads.
              all I'm interested in at this point, is the Bullet time slow time stuff. I searched around the forum but couldn't find any answeres. Is it not for release yet? Since it says (In progress)..or??..

Comment

• It was released through torrents. Im not sure if they are still active though.

Comment

• Its on my site too ;)

Comment

• Thanks for the help guys. ;)

Comment

• Well, I finally got the debug working for the BH4 Demo...it crashes so often though. Its been quite a while so I dunno who else might have gotten it working.
                      Heres a few screens...for some reason it didn't give me the first 2 files one of the times I went into the game...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice job dude ;)

Once we get the RE4 section up I'll revisit this feature and start anew. Our capturing tech has advanced so far since then.

Comment

• Awesome, I can't wait!!! I've been messing around with the debug a little here and there...but it always ends up crashing on me. One time it rebooted itself and wouldn't show anything but the title screen, when I'd press start it would just hang at a black screen...and would keep repeating everytime I hit reset.

Comment

• What AR code did you use to bring up the debug? I remember when GSCentral used to be good but now it's full of duplicate codes for no apparent reason over than laziness to check.

Disable/Enable Demo Flag? - Press Up+L to remove the demo tag, Down+L to re-enable it.
                            EMDV-8HPF-3R509
                            NRN9-MCWY-2JQY3
                            2RTK-PTJV-JQJ0E
                            7700-KFYD-60MJV
                            WX89-11T4-1ZJQ5
                            9G8Q-UFGA-TPVNB

00343B74 28000000
                            482AE323 00000048
                            382A5B4A 00000010
                            822A5B4A 0000F000
                            082AE323 00000044
                            802A5B4A 00000010
                            Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-01-2008, 10:30 PM.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Kev, if you're speaking to me, We didn't use AR. We just hacked the GCM

Comment

• I was talking to both you Ky Puppy & Dot50Cal, thanks for the info Dot50Cal & Prime Blue. I got this when I tried replacing the file in Gc-tool v1.2b.
                                Code:
                                File C:\Biohazard_4_Trial_Edition.gcm opened.
                                Error: C:\config.txt is bigger than original file.
                                I can't replace smaller files with a bigger one
                                did you rebuild the gcm with GameCube ISO Creator v1.00?
                                Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-02-2008, 07:51 PM.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X