Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job guys!

Comment

• Hey guys. I was looking into extracting the Outbreak File 1 and 2 gallery images straight off the disc but I am very inept when it comes to ps2 file viewing. Could someone explain to me what tools I would need to get the images off of the disc if it is possible?

Comment

• I have already ripped all the textures worth ripping, there is a link below (MegaUpload for now). If you still seek information on how to rip textures from Outbreak, i'll write a guide.

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• You are the best, Mark. Do you have a similar pack full of File 2 texture rips? I just wish I could get my hands on higher resolution versions. It must suck for the concept artist to never have his art displayed at any sizable resolution.

Comment

• what can be ripped from File #2 (ATM) is included in that archive. Without getting too technical, most of the textures on File #2's disc have a really weird CLUT...
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Oh, I see. I noticed that the File 2 gallery images are much higher resolution than those of File 1. I doubt it is related to the CLUT issue (I have no idea what that means ), but it certainly adds to my yearning for the textures.

Comment

• BioHazard Zero Trial Giveaway

Want to win a free, sealed copy of BioHazard Zero Trial Edition for the GameCube? Simply, make me a website banner and have it sent to me before the new year. Before I continue, this is only availible to those in the USA, sorry. The image will of course be used for The Coroner website, and must have something to do with BH/RE (duh). EDIT: Image must be atleast 640x480.

I'm not too picky, but the image must be prior to Bio4 (BioHazard 4+ material = NO), and, please, atleast have some prior PhotoShop/etc. knowledge. The winner will recieve the sealed copy of BioHazard Trial Edition mailed to them overnight, for free. Be creative, and good luck!
                Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-21-2007, 07:37 PM.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• this is only availible to those in the USA, sorry.
                  Goddamnit!
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I am truely sorry! I'm positve i'm excluding some great talent, but it would cost a bit much to ship overseas.

EDIT:
                    Originally posted by Anonymous
                    You want a "banner" at 640x480? That's more like a whole page.
                    Eh, it'll be for a title screen actually; the site is optimized for 1440x900. That and i've got several copies of BH0 Trial Edition collecting dust. ;P

What is the purpose of this banner? Promote your website for other websites, introduce gamers to your webpage, something else?
                    It's really nothing more than a gift for a fan of THIA. It (the image) will be displayed at the index of my archive (The Coroner), and someone "out there" gets a free copy of BioHazard Zero Trial Edition.

Do you want a special text on this banner? I mean, the title of your website + something else?
                    I can write a program to do that. ;P I really need a great image, nothing more or less.
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-21-2007, 09:37 PM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• If I submit, could you mail to Ciaren anyways?

Comment

• Hi, I'm kinda really late here, but anyways.

- Is it just me or is the site (http://markgrass.the-horror.com/) not working?
                        - Does anyone know where else I can get Cube Media Player / a guide (or at least a similar thing)?
                        - If anyone extracted videos from Outbreak before, do the videos still have the black borders around it? Or is it like RE4 PC files? (Oh, same question for RE4 PS2).
                        - Do they only extract the videos that are in the movie viewer? I'm guessing they probably wouldn't have the ones that have multiple characters in it (since they probably wouldn't have a cutscene for every possible character combination), but some cutscenes don't but are still excluded for some reason...
                        Last edited by JcFFx; 12-28-2007, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Is it just me or is the site (http://markgrass.the-horror.com/) not working?
                          Banner image ot not, the site will open the 1st of January.

Does anyone know where else I can get Cube Media Player / a guide (or at least a similar thing)?

If anyone extracted videos from Outbreak before, do the videos still have the black borders around it? Or is it like RE4 PC files? (Oh, same question for RE4 PS2).
                          I wouldn't consider using Cube Media Player anymore. For better MPG/ADX extraction, follow the link below. An example rip is also provided.

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Since I don't know how drunk/hungover i'm going to get this new year's, the site is now open.

I'm not messing around with HTML anymore, so you can browse through the folders and grab what you want without having to navigate [poorly written] HTML. More uploads will come and will be reported whenever.

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Why are you supplying links to the retail version of Biohazard 0 & 1? in the BSS section.

EDIT: NVM I just realised they only contain ripped backgrounds.
                                Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-30-2007, 10:19 PM.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X