No announcement yet.

The Coroner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkGrass, can you upload the backgrounds of Biohazard 2 and the original Biohazard?.

Comment

• Comment

• I havent been into this thread in a while, is that banner contest still open?

Comment

• @doomed - I don't understand. Well, I understand what is being done, but I don't understand the modder's arrogance:

AND please for al lthat is good and holy....DO NOT SEND ME PM'S asking how this works., and please dont spam this thread asking how I did it, cuz I will ignore you, lmfao =) Just being honost.......
          If he's not going to tell people "how it's done", then what the hell is the point?

I havent been into this thread in a while, is that banner contest still open?
          I obviously held it at the wrong time, and i'd rather not discuss previous "entries" I recieved, so, no, it's not open and never again will I ever hold an open-internet "contest" like that.

EDIT: @Everyone wanting backgrounds - They'll be uploaded soon.
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-29-2008, 08:49 AM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• MarkGrass, I agree with you, he should share with the other modders what he has found, however I believe that eventually he will do this.

Comment

• I'm sorry for asking.. but i wonder how to handle .tpl files...
              Can you help me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelo View Post
                I'm sorry for asking.. but i wonder how to handle .tpl files...
                Can you help me ?
                You can convert them to .tga using GC tplx there just textures for various screens and characters / text.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• thx.
                  I'm sorry for being so newbie but what is a GC tplx?
                  Does Mark host this tool in coroner 's space ?

Comment

• That looks like its what your looking for. Its a command line app IIRC, so you'll need to know how to use a command prompt.

Comment

• thanks, you are very kind
                      But unfortunately I suppose this tool is too complicated to me .
                      Again thx for your answers

Comment

• Name: Resident Evil 4 High resolution EFF-TPL textures replacement pack 1.0

Author(s): Albert Marin Garau
                        Special Thanks to Voodoomann -who let me know about texmod tool and its possibilities and made this project a reality- and all the Resident Evil 4 PC Forums members for their support

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler:

Download Link: ---> *HERE IS THE PATCH!!* <---

Notes/Description:

Spoiler:

this is "copy&paste" from the topic i created here:

if you have performance or other problems maybe you'll find the solution here, too

have a nice day

Comment

• Wow. I am so impressed dude. Work that high quality is rarely seen, you really are the best asset the RE4 PC community has. Do you have your own site or anything?
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• nope. i'm hidding in the shadows
                            the only thing i can do is edit and create textures in photoshop. the rest is thanks to the programs other people created previously

Comment

• I wonder how you made the Mercs, and the "codec" screens look so high res. Any way you could say?

Also, do you have a total size for all your texture mods? I know the texture packs were pretty huge heh. Just wondering if I can help out by hosting them here.

Comment

• easy, i took the gamecube textures and resized them a little bit more using photoshop plugin "alien skin blowup"
                                of course i redone a lot of textures. not everytexture is a gamecube texture upscaled... the texture patch 2.0 is 1,39GB and the tpl/eff patch is 130MB. so yes, they are big files...
                                Last edited by albert; 03-28-2008, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X