No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations' promotional campaign - search for the Queen Zenobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations' promotional campaign - search for the Queen Zenobia

There's a campaign going on at twitter for Resident Evil Revelations where you can search for the mystery boat, Zenobia which is lost at sea. Use the search scanner and locate the ship to be in with a chance of winning an exclusive prize.

Because I'm nice.

These locations have already been tried, according to tweets and my own search.

A-1
    B-8, B-3, B-10
    C-6, C-7
    D-7, D-13, D-17
    E-5, E-21
    F-6
    G-7, G-10, G-12, G-13, G-15
    H-3, H-5, H-14
    I-2, I-8, I-11, I-14
    J-7, J-12
    K-17, K-19
    L-2, L-12, L-16, L-19
    M-6, M-11, M-17

Good Luck.
    Last edited by REmaster; 05-03-2013, 10:56 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Hmmm...this would require getting a Twitter account...

Comment

Got nothing at:

H-21

But I found the Zenobia on my second try... should I tell where I found it?

Anyway, by finding the ship I was allowed to register & participate to win a Spoiler:
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          Got nothing at:

H-21

But I found the Zenobia on my second try... should I tell where I found it?

Anyway, by finding the ship I was allowed to register & participate to win a Spoiler:
          OMG. You wouldn't believe how hard I'm trying to find this fucking boat. I drew a whole chart and everything, checking them off as I go lol.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            OMG. You wouldn't believe how hard I'm trying to find this fucking boat. I drew a whole chart and everything, checking them off as I go lol.
            You know how I found it? Here's how it went down:

I have a niece who's first name starts with J and she turned 18 recently.

Oops... did I gave away the location of the Zenobia?
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if it moves? Ill find out tomorrow. I guess

Comment

Heres a photo of the captain of the ship, everyone who is looking for it will be facing a pro.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Character.Waldo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	402937
                Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-04-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

You know how I found it? Here's how it went down:

I have a niece who's first name starts with J and she turned 18 recently.

Oops... did I gave away the location of the Zenobia?
                  Haha thanks.

Edit: I was also wondering if it moves but I just checked and it's still there. Thanks again
                  Last edited by REmaster; 05-04-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Haha thanks.

Edit: I was also wondering if it moves but I just checked and it's still there. Thanks again
                    It will probably move tomorrow. That way people can keep playing an be able to enter again in order to win that grand prize.

BTW, I took a screengrab that proves that I got it on my second try:

Still had an extra scan to use.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice.

Here's a pic I took to show I'm crazy lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130504.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	402938
                      Last edited by REmaster; 05-04-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Nice.

Here's a pic I took to show I'm crazy lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8721[/ATTACH]
                        Wow!

My way of playing that game is similar to picking numbers for the lottery (I haven't won there, though). I simply use letters that kinda make sense to me.

I started with H-21 because H is the first letter in my last name and 21 is my lucky number.

That didn't work, so I used the first letter from the name of my niece (J) and added her current age (18).

And like Leon said in RE4... BINGO
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow!

My way of playing that game is similar to picking numbers for the lottery (I haven't won there, though). I simply use letters that kinda make sense to me.

I started with H-21 because H is the first letter in my last name and 21 is my lucky number.

That didn't work, so I used the first letter from the name of my niece (J) and added her current age (18).

And like Leon said in RE4... BINGO
                          lol simple logic > my crazy deciphering of the recipe for coke. I think you're right, that the location will move tomorrow. When I found it and entered the contest I checked my twitter feed and it automatically posted to all my followers that I had found it at J-18. Do you think we're suppose to keep trying to find the new locations as the days go on, to increase our chances of winning?

Comment

lol simple logic > my crazy deciphering of the recipe for coke. I think you're right, that the location will move tomorrow. When I found it and entered the contest I checked my twitter feed and it automatically posted to all my followers that I had found it at J-18. Do you think we're suppose to keep trying to find the new locations as the days go on, to increase our chances of winning?
                            It seems that you'll only be able to enter ONCE. One entry with a specific Twitter account. This according to the rules here:

http://docs.lucid-dev.com/terms/SearchForZenobia-CompetitionRules.pdf

So if you're like Darkmoon and you have a ton of Twitter accounts (I kid), then you'll be able to enter lots of times. And cheat your way to victory.

BTW, the prize is a real ring of sorts. Worth £120

Last edited by Pikminister; 05-04-2013, 03:17 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

It seems that you'll only be able to enter ONCE. One entry with a specific Twitter account. This according to the rules here:

http://docs.lucid-dev.com/terms/SearchForZenobia-CompetitionRules.pdf

So if you're like Darkmoon and you have a ton of Twitter accounts (I kid), then you'll be able to enter lots of times. And cheat your way to victory.

BTW, the prize is a real ring of sorts. Worth £120

Lmao oh ok. Yea it sounds pretty cool, hopefully someone around here wins it.

Comment

Working...
                              X