Resident Evil 6 Shipped One Million Copies in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    So, I finally bought Resident Evil 6... it was purchased from a bargain bin, for a whopping $15.

That was about two weeks ago, and I haven't played it yet.

I know how many of you fellows feel, but I really need an honest opinion, here: Is it really that bad? Should I just avoid it entirely and add it to my dusted collection of dusty Bio stuff, or what?

I'm trying to keep an open-mind, but I don't want hate myself for trying this game. Suggestions?
    I guess it's a good action game, but if you're looking for Resident Evil (or any sort of survival horror), you're gonna have to look somewhere else.

Comment

RE6 is indeed a success, just below the expectation of Capcom, which always set the bar higher. It's a corporate culture.

[/QUOTE] Still though, I dont think the game deserves to have sold a million units in Japan. Even if I look past my own gripes with the new "direction" they're following(action,action,quicktime event, rinse and repeat), it just doesnt have a good story, or characters or even a plot. I still give them credit for the J'aavo concept. I think its the best part of the game and the only really impressive thing about it. [/QUOTE]

That's what gals me. Capcom never truely had a problem of creativity, it's just the cheapness of the game/tired plot that I can't fathom & lack of challenge, they killed the survival element in RE5 and still found a way to down it further in RE6 wtf?

I hated RE4 for many years but with what they did to bio5/6, I was finally able to emphasize with RE4's "survival" nothing is handed in a platter in RE4, unlike RE5/6 where you can cheat with money & stuff

Comment

Working...
      X