Resident Evil TV series announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil TV series announced!

German production company Constantin Film announced at MIPCOM that they will be making a TV series based on the Resident Evil series. According to Variety, the Resident Evil series will launch after the next and final film in the long-running franchise.

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

From the people who brought you some of the dumbest movies in the last decade, comes a TV series that will make the scifi channel feel better about itself.

Comment

Hopefully the budget stays low enough, that they'll keep slow-motion scenes and super powers to the bare minimum...meaning that they'll focus on the characters' development & the script. I see a pre-apocalyptic Walking Dead here...hopefully it'll be good, though I doubt it.

We'll just have to see...

Comment

I'm not surprised, I'm not pissed off, all I can do is = . The series is already past the point of no return, doesn't matter if they pour more petrol on the fire now, not one bit.

If it really does get made I think I might check it out for a laugh.

Comment

I think you're better off checking it out on Youtube.

This is honest to go what I'm expecting to see from these people

Comment

Awesome, I'm down with a TV series. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

Comment

Working...
              X