Resident Evil Revelations 2 Opening Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW IN ENGLISH!

I'm actually really happy with how its turned out so far. The acting from everyone is pretty good, including Moira....well except for the appropriately cheesy TerraSave video haha.
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-22-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

This situation notwithstanding, I do wish Capcom would spend just a little more money trying to retain the same voice actors between games. Some of them (Richard Waugh as Wesker, Sally Cahill as Ada Wong) really fit into their character's depiction well.

I do like Claire's new look though... her past appears to be reflected in her face, if only just a little. That's an important bit of character development for a series as old as this one is.

Comment

I never took to Waugh always thought he overdid things and his voice sounds slightly computerized like he's mumbling, Sergio Jones is more natural and is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
          I never took to Waugh always thought he overdid things and his voice sounds slightly computerized like he's mumbling, Sergio Jones is more natural and is the best.
          STOP!!!!!!...Dont OPEN...that DOOR!

Comment

Richards was the worst, script writer was taking the piss.

It's not just a snake... it's a MONSTER!

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
              I am. Jill didn't look anywhere near as bad as that in RE5(assuming Jill and Claire are the same age in RE5/REV2). Women usually don't get raccoon eyes when they age.
              looks fine to me.

Comment

Have to say the dialogue is an improvement, feels more natural, more realistic. It's nothing amazing but it's better, even minor characters like Neil are not hammy and overdone.

Think early RE and read this line from Neil accordingly:

"Something's going down in Washington, did you hear anything?"

Would've been:

"Something! Is happening. In. Washington! Did YOU hear anything?"

Not that Revelations or 6 was any better...

OH! and whatever you do, do not show Claire that picture of her from 98. Even though she looks great for being 30/31 she'll get all upset and bulk older moisturiser from Amazon ... hell I know teenagers with more tired looking eyes...
                sigpic

Comment

Double post, sorry...
                  Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 01-21-2015, 10:07 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It would be sweet to see Ark Thompson to make an appearance, always wondered what happened to him. That survivor status for sure! And I guess I am die hard fan and definitely accept the changes in age of the characters. I can't wait to play revelations 2!

Comment

Still like the best opening from any of the games lol
                      Last edited by Mr.BioHazard; 03-08-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X