Umbrella Corps Antarctic Base Map Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Corps Antarctic Base Map Trailer

Capcom has just revealed a new trailer for Umbrella Corps, showcasing the hidden Antarctic base of Resident Evil Code: Veronica.

Movement animation is like WTF!, lol

Comment

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. The movement looks like total garbage. o_O

Comment

I don't know about you, but I would never buy something with such a bad quality.

Comment

OMG what an eyesore..

Anyway, the way CV ended, it looked like one hell of an explosion (almost nuclear)to obviously destroy all evidence. So it makes no sense that the base would be intact with only a few holes in it - they couldn't even recreate it properly.. only 2 rooms I recognize and all others are just random and boring. Those animations look god awful too. I really hope when this game does badly, Capcom wake up and stop making this utter ****. So much for RE's 20th Anniversary, huh?
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Nobody with at least mid quality standards would buy this .

It's funny how they said this was going to be set on present day, yet here they come with an Umbrella Base that has been blown up 15 years ago... now magically restored!

It doesn't even make much sense what the hell would modern companies be searching for in an "abandoned Umbrella facility" from the late '90s. All of that technology and viral weapon research has been completely overshadowed by more modern organizations such as Tricell and The Family, as we've seen in the latest games. Yet this is a damn post-RE6 game and organizations keep digging on Umbrella's leftovers.
            Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 04-22-2016, 09:03 AM.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              OMG what an eyesore..

Anyway, the way CV ended, it looked like one hell of an explosion (almost nuclear)to obviously destroy all evidence. So it makes no sense that the base would be intact with only a few holes in it - they couldn't even recreate it properly.. only 2 rooms I recognize and all others are just random and boring. Those animations look god awful too. I really hope when this game does badly, Capcom wake up and stop making this utter ****. So much for RE's 20th Anniversary, huh?
              Concrete is stronger than you think.

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post

It's funny how they said this was going to be set on present day, yet here they come with an Umbrella Base that has been blown up 15 years ago... now magically restored!

It doesn't even make much sense what the hell would modern companies be searching for in an "abandoned Umbrella facility" from the late '90s. All of that technology and viral weapon research has been completely overshadowed by more modern organizations such as Tricell and The Family, as we've seen in the latest games. Yet this is a damn post-RE6 game and organizations keep digging on Umbrella's leftovers.
              The Umbrella Corps are in the base to recover DNA samples from the Bloodshots in order to acquire the C-Virus. So it appears that The Family had a presence there, likely taking over the facility for use as one of the remaining (at least) eleven C-Virus Test Centers. There are signs of renovation, remodeling, and the transport of bioweapons to the base.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post

Well the game is called Umbrella Corps. So it obviously has to do with Umbrella even if it's many years after the company has fallen. Besides, how many of the other games that are post Umbrella always mention Raccoon City like it's the only biohazard incident that took place.

Comment

It has to do with BOWs and viruses that were initially developed by Umbrella, but it's already more than a decade since that company's last creations. In all these years, the series' world suffered from bigger global threats such as the T-Abyss, Uroboros and C-Virus, plenty of BOWs and mutations beyond imagination, and they even already mimicked the Raccoon City incident in full-scale with Terragrigia, Tall Oaks and Tatchi.

None of that came from Umbrella, and this game will actualy focus on more modern viruses and BOWs and the organizations who created them. Yeah, I get they just take the word "Umbrella" as the symbol of bioterror, but after all these years that's getting silly, they sometimes even portray Umbrella as if they were a terrorist organization when they actually never deliberately spread viruses and created outbreaks, virtually every incident during the Umbrella era was caused by either negligence or the typical rebel doctor/reseacher going mad and acting on his own, seeking revenge on the company.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  The Umbrella Corps are in the base to recover DNA samples from the Bloodshots in order to acquire the C-Virus. So it appears that The Family had a presence there, likely taking over the facility for use as one of the remaining (at least) eleven C-Virus Test Centers. There are signs of renovation, remodeling, and the transport of bioweapons to the base.
                  Well, at least The Family might be something interesting to work with, sounds good they won't just forget it.
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                  X