• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE4.

Bitores
    Salazar
    Krauser
    Saddler

All introduced and killed before the game's end.
    At least Saddler has started his own story arc. How the others fit in we won't know for a while.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
      They introduced marcus in 0 and killed him off.
      That's true, I didn't think of that, but his story is very similar to Birkin's also, but he was also killed off instanly in RE 2. At least they may give some more info on Marcus and Birkin in UC. And now that I think of it, if they would have put Sergei in another RE before UC, he would have most likely been killed off but his story would be talked about in UC. In my opinion, they need to create an Umbrella person who will live. All they have is HUNK, Nicholai (file in Survivor supports that he's alive), and possibly Spencer. Wesker left Umbrella, so I consider him a villain, but not with Umbrella. HUNK and Nicholai, in my opinion aren't that important because only Jill has dealt with Nicholai, and no other "hero" of the story has met either of them. They should show Spencer, because I think he's the most important character in the series, in UC but that would be unfair to those who don't have a Wii. I know he doesn't appear in the game (at least to our current knowledge, hopefully a miracle will happen) but the fact they discuss other vital Umbrella researchers in UC makes UC vital to the story material.

But who knows, Sergei might live, but according to the Prima Guide he turns into a monster, and both Marcus and Birkin mutated and they were killed., so there's a good chance he could die, but you never know.

Comment

...most characters die before the end of the game they appear in, really. The fact that most of them later come back to life or are shown in some other way is another matter.

Wesker: Dead at the end of the first game (as far as we knew)

Birkin: Dead at the end or RE2 (very dead)

Ada: Possibly dead at the end of RE2 (shadowy figures...oooh.)

Alfred and Alexia: Hopefully very very dead.

RE4: Already mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          ...most characters die before the end of the game they appear in, really. The fact that most of them later come back to life or are shown in some other way is another matter.

Wesker: Dead at the end of the first game (as far as we knew)

Birkin: Dead at the end or RE2 (very dead)

Ada: Possibly dead at the end of RE2 (shadowy figures...oooh.)

Alfred and Alexia: Hopefully very very dead.

RE4: Already mentioned.
          i know, thats why i said they should make a character who won't die, it gets confusing to as who is alive, dead, or came back to life,a recurring character who doesn't die in the game he or she was introduced in.

Comment

Working...
          X