No announcement yet.

Famitsu Scans reveal Ada's UC Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the graphic consistence... were remake's graphics consistents with original re? i don't think so... it's obvious that remade parts will have diferences with the original graphics the same way rebecca had no earings or red bandana in re remake, (for example)

Comment

Why would Wesker send Ada unaided through the streets of RC, after having just been nearly killed? That's what I'm not getting.

Comment

Of all people, I could really give two shits about graphical consistency. I'm more than aware of the fact that CAPCOM continuously creates plotholes with graphical/story errors. I was simply wondering what the hell Ada was holding in her hand.

Thanks Prime!
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
          They didn't remake Raccoon City. They just ripped the backgrounds from the Outbreak games.
          That's true, but that means they remade some areas from the game in Outbreak (Hospital and Police Station) and added some new ones too (well not many places from the original games, but its better than nothing). I think the background from Outbreak was good, because it made the city seem more, citylike i guess (can't think of a better word that that) instead of seperate rooms like 2 and 3. I know that of course they all are seperate rooms, but a city is open, and 2 and 3 made it really compacted but, at least to me, Outbreak was much more "open" on the streets. The places they added in Outbreak, the subway, hotel, the university, etc. made it seem more like a real city. It would have been nice if they remade the areas from 2 and 3 like the remake of RE 1 on GC, but oh well, what can you do... I still want to play the game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Judith Gray View Post
            Why would Wesker send Ada unaided through the streets of RC, after having just been nearly killed? That's what I'm not getting.
            Ada is a pro, he would have expected that she's dealt with stuff like that before, and its a game anyways so a broken everything and a near death experience wouldn't stop anybody in the game. And Wesker's mean like that. (teehee)

Comment

I've noticed a couple of comments about Ada's 'slinky red dress'. I think it's a very nice dress but it must have been difficult in RE4, doing all those high kicks in a full length gown.
              Her shorter dress is probably more practical.
              Personally, I think it's about time we saw Ada strutting around in a skintight, shiny catsuit (like the chick in Underworld)
              Capcom should give me a job... I could tell them all my wonderful ideas.

Comment

Working...
              X