• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
    Not even sure if this is even spoiler stuff:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by GalacticAE; 11-10-2007, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
      Spoiler:
      Oh, didn't know that...think I'm finding out too many things that I didn't want to know. (until "it's game time", next week...)

Comment

Ah yea, sorry. I've been trying to avoid spoilers too. We got in the strategy guides at work and I was tempted to open one up and take a quick look. I did notice a cool B.O.W. on the back cover though. He was blue and looked like a mutated T-103 with armor on.
        Last edited by GalacticAE; 11-10-2007, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I hope they do actually tell us who this person she needs to contact is, and what it is regarding.

Perhaps a member of "The Organisation" behind Wesker's back?

ZOMFG SHERRY WORKING FOR ORGANISATION CONFIRMED.

lol.

Comment

Well, the spoiler tags are working. I probably shouldn't even be opening these threads but I've been reading this thread without opening the spoilers and I've got 'no friggin idea' what you guys are talking about
            I havn't watched Ada's video, nor several of the other more recent ones. I'd like to leave something to see for myself, when I actually play the game.
            Geez, only a month away for me...

Comment

I would.

I would be getting this game in a month but I basically imported a Wii for this game =D

Comment

I can't wait for this game!!! They should put some vids of the Nightmare scenario and Fourth Survivor. Ada's looks pretty cool though, but the way they put her bandages on her looks a little weird, for me it's too much, but I still want to play.

Oh yeah, I don't know if you guys know but on IGN, a new vid is shown, about Umbrella's end scenario. It looks pretty good, not many spoilers, and the action looks intense.

Comment

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say...

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Archelon; 11-10-2007, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    If I were to hazard a guess, I would say...

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Ah yea, sorry. I've been trying to avoid spoilers too. We got in the strategy guides at work and I was tempted to open one up and take a quick look. I did notice a cool B.O.W. on the back cover though. He was blue and looked like a mutated T-103 with armor on.
                    You guys have them on the self yet, or do you have to wait till release day? ...there's a EB like a minute and a half walk from me, could always pick it up...and very, very, very carefully skim through it without seeing anything of importance.
                    Last edited by Evil_Rob; 11-10-2007, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                      Spoiler:

You guys have them on the self yet, or do you have to wait till release day? ...there's a EB like a minute and a half walk from me, could always pick it up...and very, very, very carefully skim through it without seeing anything of importance.
                      We have ours in the back but I think we're still allowed to sell them. Some EB/Gamestops will have them out on the shelves now so you might be able to open one.

Comment

Err...than what's the point in entering this thread in the first place?
                        Because, I am ONE CRAZY DUDE!!!
                        I like living on the edge, flirting with temptation, playing with fire!
                        Leading my horse to water and not letting him drink...?
                        Maybe I had nothing better to do (sadly, this is the most accurate one)
                        It's no big deal. I was only half serious...
                        I would be getting this game in a month but I basically imported a Wii for this game
                        Nice move!
                        I considered doing the same. Especially since RE-UC will probably be the only game I get for the Wii. I thought if I got one from Japan, I could also get the 'expert package'. But I figured in the worst case scenario, if something went wrong with it either during transport or after, I would be up shit creek without a paddle. I would also have to mess around with power converters and whatever.
                        I've got a busy late Nov. early Dec. so the wait shouldn't be 'too' painful for me. I might try and do a RE-marathon (play through all the games) before I get it, if I have time.

Comment

Working...
                        X