Biohazard UC Zapper Pack and Guide Pictured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard UC Zapper Pack and Guide Pictured

A huge thanks goes to TheSelfishGene who sold me his extra UC Zapper pack, so with that I'd like to show some pictures of it below. The Wesker's Extra Report comes inside the sealed game case, so if you are importing it, don't worry if you don't immediately see it.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-26-2007, 12:57 PM.

there goes the surprise of what it will look like when I open mine.

how's the zapper? find any improvement over the remote? how is the trigger's speed, that of a normal pad/button on a regular controller?

I haven't received my guide yet either, anything interesting that hasn't been seen yet, since the Japanese guides usually get the good material, while ours are generally "go from point A --> point B" type of thing.

Comment

I cant play it until I get my replacement Wii back ;( But it feels ok, though from reports it seems like its more of a hinderance than a help.

The box was a lot smaller than I thought it was.

Comment

hi, cool thanks for the pictures, btw is the weskers report a dvd or must it be played in the wii console? if its a dvd will it be uploaded to the site or youtube or something, if its in japanese we might have to wait longer to get translated subtitles.

Comment

Wesker's Extra Report is a book. Weskers Report was included with Code Veronica X's release around 7 years ago.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-26-2007, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Dot, are you going to scan in high quality the Extra Wesker's Report? Is Björk able to translate it?

Comment

I believe he said Bjorn was busy with other projects at the moment.

Comment

I could get it translated if high quality scans were provided. >_>
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Bjork, lol.

I'll see if hes up to it when I see him next. Don't count on anything yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Bjork, lol.

I'll see if hes up to it when I see him next. Don't count on anything yet though.
                    Damn... me and my awful memory lol, Bjorn, Bjorn

Comment

Does Wesker's Extra Report seem to contain anything new / decent in terms of canon?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                        Does Wesker's Extra Report seem to contain anything new / decent in terms of canon?
                        http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1303
                        I put a basic sketchy summary there. A few dodge photos too.

Dot, are there any nice renders in the official guide book? I'm having a bit of a tough time finding one here (suprisingly), and don't know whether it's worth sweating about.

My hands feel a bit big for the zapper, but I haven't actually used it to play any games, so I really can't say what it's like
                        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-28-2007, 07:23 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's really impressive though it's flaw is the lack of a English version. Really ticks me off because i can't read The Wesker's Extra Report

Comment

Can you play the Japanese Version and see the differences?

Comment

My Wii broke, and I don't think there is a way to play imports yet besides a modchip, so not yet.

cvxfreak says there are no decapitations, and it may be a little easier. Basically the standard affair.

Comment

Working...
                              X