Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition - XBOX360 / PS3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no point in going this far in discussing, I shall wait and see what happens. The way I see it it could be either way. It could be another game to come out before Biohazard 5 but there has also been alot of fake news.

Comment

that does sound cool, being able to play as the biohazard man and kill more illuminados with the TMP.

Comment

Release Date

Do you know when they would be releasing the RE4 Classic Edition for the 360 and PS3???

Comment

...it was an April Fool's joke. Look elsewhere for details.

Comment

Yeah, sorry dude, it was our April fools joke this year ;(

Comment

Sucks it was ruined before April fools even hit

Comment

Theres always next year

Comment

Had me going there Dot. Well, I'm not that mad, because 5 is only three months away and the demo is fun, so that will hold me over. Still, it could happen in the future sometime, and, like I said, 5 is around the corner!

Comment

Wait... So it IS a joke??
                    Last edited by Biohazard EX; 12-06-2008, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Who revived this topic?
                      This was an April Fools joke Dot played on us.
                      Basically it was a RE4 port to PS3 and Xbox 360 with LIVE features, a classic camera mode and a new Hunk mission.

Comment

Wow, you know, I've been looking and just couldn't see the placement of date and time of each post. And I mean, since I joined. So according to the time, one "Dredgon" revived it.

Comment

If you want the time and date of a post, look just above the name of the person posting. It's just above it in yellow/brown writting.

Comment

Yes, I see that now. Only today did I notice that. I've always been looking near the sheet of paper icon above the post itself.

Comment

I would love for this to actually happen one day, but since it wont... meh.

Comment

I would love for this game to come out one day aswell
                                Still April is yet again just around the corner, so I don't know what Dot would come up with this year, maybe "sorry guys, but i'm shutting down the site because i've moved on to other projects and r.e isn't my thing anymore", would work and get us all going lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X