Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famitsu RE5 "interview" (footage!) leaked early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummm...360 goodness.

Well, it looks good. But I'm still hoping it's not gonna be as RE4 as it looks...more RE3.5 would be my ideal. Less, 'Hmm, enemies, what size gun should I use to smear them,' and more, 'Crap, are there enemies here? Should I heal before I enter? Do I want to look, see, and jump back?'

That was my main problem with RE4. If an area was devoid of enemies there would be some kind of attack or trap or some such. In other RE games you;re nervous to enter a room because something might happen...in RE4 you aren't because, by a 1/4 of the way through the game, you'll know that something will.

That and RE4 is about as scary as my daughter's dirty nappy.

Comment

Did you notice this?

REUC, Leon action figure, Biohazard Archives, RE4 Gameguide ....
      Damn you Capcom

Comment

Yes, I laugh when I saw that.
        Maybe all the Capcom staff have to buy and keep on their desk some BH stuff. You know, just in case someone comes and wants to record a video ;).
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 03-27-2008, 05:07 AM.

Comment

I think this video is only another opportunity to advertise some Capcom's products... it's only marketing (also ps3 and 360 joypads) ... bah... Capcom you'll never change...

Comment

chris's triceps are so yummy .

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              Joke or not, this is the creepiest thing I've heard in a while. Bold words considering that I hear sexual reference jokes from an overweight female at work on a daily basis -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Yummm...360 goodness.

Well, it looks good. But I'm still hoping it's not gonna be as RE4 as it looks...more RE3.5 would be my ideal. Less, 'Hmm, enemies, what size gun should I use to smear them,' and more, 'Crap, are there enemies here? Should I heal before I enter? Do I want to look, see, and jump back?'

That was my main problem with RE4. If an area was devoid of enemies there would be some kind of attack or trap or some such. In other RE games you;re nervous to enter a room because something might happen...in RE4 you aren't because, by a 1/4 of the way through the game, you'll know that something will.

That and RE4 is about as scary as my daughter's dirty nappy.
                I think you are right!!! i loved the way the old RE games scared me!!! the RE4 made me feel nervous sometimes, but it was rarely, i wanna get scared like in the old times!!!!

I agree!!! So hot!!! hahaha
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-27-2008, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Joke or not, this is the creepiest thing I've heard in a while. Bold words considering that I hear sexual reference jokes from an overweight female at work on a daily basis -_-
                  er , its not meant to be creepy, sorry if it came out that way >_>

as a regular gym goer myself i wouldn't mind having such buffed out arms.
                  Last edited by A-J; 03-27-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                    Chris looks like a pro wrestler on steroids... He is just too big!! His arms are out of proportion and he is like 3x how buff he was in RE1.
                    Maybe it's just me, but I always thought Chris was fairly large, especially in RE1 (the original, not the remake). He's still pretty big in CODE: Veronica too, but I think it's more obvious with his in-game model than his cutscene model. The rendered artworks for CV significantly toned him down.

It wasn't until the remake that he had a more natural build. His model on the Saturn version of RE1, however, was massive, though that may have had more to do with the Saturn's tech than a conscious design decision, as it clearly is in RE5.

Comment

I prefer Chris Rebirth/UC, Chris RE5 looks like Hulk!

Comment

After he was beaten to a pulp by Wesker in RECV he started to exercise hard ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                          After he was beaten to a pulp by Wesker in RECV he started to exercise hard ;P
                          In 2003 (Russia) he was normal yet, in 5 years
                          (2003-08) he became Hulk, he is full of dope XD

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                            In 2003 (Russia) he was normal yet, in 5 years
                            (2003-08) he became Hulk, he is full of dope XD
                            It take 1.5 to 2 years maximum to get results like that. Discipline is required since your diet has to drastically change and follow strict guidelines with the types of exercises needed.

Comment

Chris is a sexual tyrannosaurus

But yeah, as for his muscles, Chris was the typical USA hero stereotype in RE1. In an interview it was even said that he was given the knife on his chest to be more "savage". So it would make sense that hes jacked out to the max. I guess they strayed away from that in titles following that featured him, but it seems hes back into that role now, even being an agent, like Leon. Personally, I think he may look a bit too jacked, but I won't get all upset about it.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-27-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

its actually funny that capcom took this route, especially after listening to them talk about how they didnt want to buff out leon too much because they wanted to keep him "cool" .

so now they don't want people to think chris is cool or something lol ..

Comment

Working...
                                X