X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source

Quote:

No Resi 4 on 360, PS3...

► Capcom has debunked internet reports claiming that an updated version of Resident Evil 4 is coming to Xbox 360 and PS3.

Blurry photographs of "Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition" appeared on the internet yesterday, supposedly having been leaked from "Capcom's San Francisco building".

"I was sent this goody by a friend who works at Capcom's San Fransisco building. He spied an artist working on what appeared to be boxart for an upcoming port of Resident Evil 4 for the XBOX 360 and PS3 entitled "Resident Evil 4 Classic Edition," read the fakester's internet post.

► A Capcom spokesperson replied on its official forum: "Wow. Really? We work in San Francisco? I didn't know that. Why does my business card say we're in San Mateo? Darn it, I need to get it updated." Looks like the faker should've done more research.

► "Also. We have no artists that work in Dev here... Further more, All RE comes out of Japan. None of it comes from CEI."
    Capcom crushes Resident Evil 4: Classic Edition Rumor
    source

I'm still looking to see the vids just for the lulz

Comment

• Old News, we've already seen that Site...
      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-28-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Just got the first video. Its Hunk going through the area you fight the first Regenerators at. Encoding to FLV now!! Those little bomb robots are there, and plagas dogs too! Also there is no healthbar/ammo indicator when playing the game. Seems like thats only in the menu??
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
          Old News, we've already seen that Site...
          It's ok, don't be mad. Gonna blast some zombies now, peace-out and happy RE play .

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Just got the first video. Its Hunk going through the area you fight the first Regenerators at. Encoding to FLV now!! Those little bomb robots are there, and plagas dogs too!
          Vids are nice, looking forward to it
          Last edited by niuus; 03-28-2008, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Just got the first video. Its Hunk going through the area you fight the first Regenerators at. Encoding to FLV now!! Those little bomb robots are there, and plagas dogs too! Also there is no healthbar/ammo indicator when playing the game. Seems like thats only in the menu??

When can we see it?????????

Comment

• Getting pics now, FLV is almost done encoding. As soon as youtube takes it. He has 4 bricks of dynamite in his key item slots and treasure so I guess that confirms merchant.

Comment

• When is up, can you give us the Link please???
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-28-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• PICS UP!

Comment

• OMG LAUGH IN ALL YOUR FACES!!!!!! Awesome stuff Dot, the vid makes me exctied and I will have to pick up this version as well for 360!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                      OMG LAUGH IN ALL YOUR FACES!!!!!! Awesome stuff Dot, the vid makes me exctied and I will have to pick up this version as well for 360!!!
                      I wouldn't be laughing now... the last word haven been spoke yet... let's wait till april 2 to see if it's true
                      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-28-2008, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• fair enough

Comment

• That source, isn't San Mateo = San Francisco?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobelvago View Post
                            That source, isn't San Mateo = San Francisco?
                            We've already discussed that!!!! c'mon if you trying to join this debate, at least read the whole thread

Oh my god!!!! i can't even believe this!!! so many people joining the forums just to say things like this, and trying to prove it fake!!!! i'm not a believer either, but let it be!!!! c'mon it's just a joke!!! and if it's not, then good, another RE game even if it is a port!!!!

Also if it it's a joke, congrats Dot!! you're awesome!!!
                            And if it's not!! then Congrats for have such a good contacts on capcom!!!
                            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-29-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Wow, Can you say big time April Fools!!

I wish it were true for those of you hoping but Capcom says nada, aint happening, and those box art images looks so phony, i mean come on!

Theres an official announcement next week huh? which also happens to be April Fools, wouldnt be a coincidence now would it?

Comment

• Ok...I hate to sound rude folks, but seriously, unless you have something new or interesting to add please consider if there's any point in posting. Yes, the guy who denies everything on Capcom's forums got things totally wrong, sorta making him look like a bad source. Yes, Capcom has denied it. Yes, both Dot AND Capcom have said SOMETHING is happening next week. Shall we wait for it rather than repeating, repeatedly, stuff people have already said?

If you're new to the thread please read, carefully, the stuff folk have already said to make sure you're not pointing out stuff people have already said. I, for one, am growing tired of people repeatedly pointing out the same damned thing like Moses comming down with Ten Commandments.

Comment

Working...
                                X