Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like a freaking soap opera in here. Seriously, get over it, people.

Comment

Well it's the guy's fault for posting fake crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan V07 View Post
        Well it's the guy's fault for posting fake crap.
        "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Comment

The use of that metaphor is totally inappropriate.

Very few on here seem to be following him down this fake path. Quite the opposite!
          Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            It's like a freaking soap opera in here. Seriously, get over it, people.
            Everyone wants to be internet superheros by declaring its fake first, expect most of them don't realize that all of what they say has been said already, so they end up looking pretty silly.

I have a feeling come next week a lot of you are going to tuck tail and scurry away. No word on the next video yet, but he did say earlier that this would explain the title so I'm anticipating it as much as some of you are

Comment

I will not tuck tale nor scurry away, I will (although I knowI won't have to ) post appropriate multiple apologies, kiss arse comments and mucho grovelling

How hard is it to see the monitor to post comments with all that egg on your face, that's what I'd like to know?

I'd still like you to explain how it is you've done many Action Replay GC hacks (of which you clamed to have no knowledge of being able to do) some involving Hunk, yet were meant to believe that this hack is real all of a sudden?
              Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I already explained earlier about that Hunk Escape video, it was a scrapped mini game on a debug copy I received.

I got a reply from him again, he says the title screen is something totally different from what the previous games had. Sort of like Half-Life 2. So the background should be 3D this time instead of a static image

Comment

en masse murder
                  A guy almost forget about Ada's real Assignment!
                  Sounds really funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    I already explained earlier about that Hunk Escape video, it was a scrapped mini game on a debug copy I received.
                    So your insisting the Hunk Escape vid is every bit as real as this latest vid? I certainly hope you'll admit to this, because there are almost identical Hacked Action Reply vids of this GC version currently on youtube.

You yourself admit in the Hunk Escape post that you faked the timer, which then makes it look like a minigame?!

Now everyone should know your lying

Your tripping up over your own lies now

Ze proof:

http://www.youtube.com/v/WTKlsnVRw1E&hl=en <---- GC Action Replay Hack
                    http://www.youtube.com/v/vyZ9IRri5l4&hl=en <---- Faked Hunk Escape Minigame

In truth their BOTH are just hacked GC versions of Assignmet Ada --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd6FxPFCXTE
                    Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Stop embedding youtube files please. I've already stated twice now what the Hunk video was. If you need further clarification just re-read this thread.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Stop embedding youtube files please. I've already stated twice now what the Hunk video was. If you need further clarification just re-read this thread.
                        Ok, sorry about that, i'll stop doing it ;)

You made a statement about Hunk Escape as you say, as for the validity of it . . . . .
                        Last edited by en masse murder; 03-28-2008, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
                            The use of that metaphor is totally inappropriate.

Very few on here seem to be following him down this fake path. Quite the opposite!
                            Perhaps I was referring to the people who claim it's fake? ;D

Comment

Ah, you mean I'm the fool

Oh, that's clever The metaphor was appropriate then

Comment

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                                Excellent! I laughed so hard at the passphrase for the spammer.

Originally posted by en masse murder View Post
                                Ok, sorry about that, i'll stop doing it ;)
                                Then why did you do it again 2 minutes after you posted you wouldn't? Look, I know your trying to cause trouble here and thus far I've been ok with the level of disruption your causing. But I'm not going to tolerate breaking the embedding rule. If you do it again Ill be removing your account. It causes problems with the forums so we only reserve it for the main post.
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-28-2008, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X