Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Gamecube
    Could this amazing hacks be released in the future as a feature? I'm incredibly interested in playing a modded NGC game, it would give it a new life

Congrats on the hacks, Dot50Cal.

Comment

I thought it was a nice hoax. The second video gave it away to me. Anyone who truly believed it was real AND got mad after the truth was revealed kind of deserved it. At the end of the day it's just a videogame and an April fools joke, no need to get so worked up about it.

Comment

we all knew it was too good to be true, but deep in our hearts, we all wanted a next gen RE4 ... especially with the classic camera ..

although it would be nice if someone were to put up highly detailed and noob friendly tutorials on how to do all that stuff in other versions of the game so we can all create our own hunk scenario's :p
        Last edited by A-J; 03-31-2008, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Very very very nearly fooled me

Comment

Originally posted by niuus View Post
            Could this amazing hacks be released in the future as a feature? I'm incredibly interested in playing a modded NGC game, it would give it a new life

Congrats on the hacks, Dot50Cal.
            We'll cover it in a feature eventually ;) The RE4 section needs to go up first, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I quoted Big_Stu before he edited his post, and Dama somehow thought I said it (???). Weird, guess his staff believes that now too?

As for what you said about the staff Dot, I thought it was a fake the moment I noticed that there were less staff / vets posting about it. It seemed toooo quiet from them. May I ask if CVXFREAK was in on it too?

but yes, I must commend you, you even had me believing at some point and it was very skeptical (up until the second vid).

Still, well done, makes me proud to be with THIA =P

Comment

Nope, he wasn't in on it XD. Only later did I start dropping hints to him that it may not be real, and he got pretty skeptical in future posts heh.

Comment

hmm, im extremely disappointed at how neogaf has handled this, afterall it wasn't you who introduced or promoted this news on their forums.

Comment

I love it, great stuff, had me fooled.
                    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                      hmm, im extremely disappointed at how neogaf has handled this, afterall it wasn't you who introduced or promoted this news on their forums.
                      I think I was in the clear until I posted that second video. After I did I found the notice, so I was pretty much screwed

Comment

It's temporary though, not Perma, because you owned up right?

Comment

Yeah, just one day because I went to the mods with it. About an hour and a half and I'm back active there

Comment

So and on April 1st 2009 you are releasing RE 1.5, Dot ?
                            As you told me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                              So and on April 1st 2009 you are releasing RE 1.5, Dot ?
                              As you told me ?

Give us the 1.5'sszz naows!!!!! lol.

Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

1.5 for next yeah, i would have to go and steal Dots lovely r.e collection to teach him a lesson, if he turned that into a joke ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X