May 31st Countdown on residentevil.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGE HEADS UP:

Someone reported on the Capcom forums that the countdowns are related to your computer clock.

I checked.

Sure enough, everytime you change your computer time, the countdowns also change. I set mine to 1AM, and the upper countodwn became 808:23:52.

I was like wtf?
    Then I got them to be:

54:09:55
    78:09:34

So I was like, do we have to match them or something?
    Make them corss each other? Like the grandfather clock puzzle in REmake?

Give it your try/tries guys, we might get something out of this "puzzle".

Comment

yo guys how do u move the camara i have tryed it dont work lol any help also first post i also have been looking in these forums for a very long time and dot u the man dude all those posts helped me a lot thanks

Comment

i just changed my computer's time, and nothing happens except the timer on the page.
        PS: what's up with the html code at bottom of the page?

HTML Code:
        <script src="http://www.residentevil.com/js/re_bp.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        Last edited by renvi; 05-26-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Exactly. The timer changes. We are supposed to make both of them 72:00:00.

You can freeze the lower counter at 72hrs by setting your DATE and time to May 27th, 2008 and 6PM.
          Last edited by ElusionM; 05-26-2008, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Update:

Comment

My battery is still full, but the REC is fading and blinking more than when the site first went up.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

My REC is RAPIDLY blinking, and on my page right now, it has only 2 battery bars.

Comment

Welcome to the official site of the Resident Evil videogame franchise.

http://www.residentevil.com/swf/countdownBP.swf allows you to click on it but it redirects you to http://www.residentevil.com
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-26-2008, 11:44 PM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

THIA's very own Hack Team, its good to back.

Comment

Maybe someone already did this...

I just set my clock on "May 31 12:58 a.m." and when you reach the 1 a.m. RE Web Start to load something, but my firefox crashed. can someone confirm?

is pure coincidence or what?

Comment

I finally got the FLV to work. I'm uploading it now...

You can use FLV Player or GOM Player to view it now
                        Last edited by Project Omega; 05-27-2008, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I set the date 27 may, 16:13 hours, and now the clock is running backwards with only 40 hours left

Comment

Originally posted by Fellowship View Post
                            I set the date 27 may, 16:13 hours, and now the clock is running backwards with only 40 hours left
                            LMAO!! That's ridiculous, setting the computer's clock into a different present time, it's almost obvious that we'll get nothing... :S
                            I just hope the new trailer confirms the identity of the new female character, and something that leaves the plot overseen.

Also, I just can't get why they pushed the timer back to 92 hours, that pissed me off!

All we have now is just to sit and wait... Capcom has just announced that the new trailer will be out very soon YAY!

Cheers!

Comment

Ok...haven't messed with my clocks or anything. Top timer is now counting up (from 83:03:etc) and the bottom is counting down from 63:25:-etc. Camera is facing the butcher shop and shack that people thought was a bus. Does anyone else have a different view?
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

i dont know how to move the camara can i have some help here plz

Comment

Working...
                                X