Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Biohazard 5 Trailer - Censored (contains new scenes!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Update* Biohazard 5 Trailer - Censored (contains new scenes!)

The Biohazard 5 Trailer has just been released onto the Playstation Network. After viewing the trailer quickly, I noticed several scenes which were not in the English version of the trailer. Parasites are not shown at all in the Japanese version, and any blood has been removed and replaced with new scenes from the game, including what looks like a shipping container yard featuring an enemy with a crossbow that has a flaming arrow (Hello RE4).

Head on over to the Resident Evil 5 videos page to download the trailer.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2008, 09:05 AM.

Very nice

Comment

Nice screens, the game looks better and better. You know I notised enemys with: hands and legs( nice arsenal), sickles, axes, spades, pitchforks, knifes, Molotov coctales, sticks and rocks. And because there is embargo on ordinary enemys with guns in RE, crossbow looks logic but still smells like RE4, espesualy if it looks the same.
      Last edited by Nomad9026; 06-05-2008, 08:16 AM.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

wow!!! i wanna see it!!!

Comment

Dizzy stuff! Can't wait to see it in action
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Dot, how long is it? Is it longer than the previous trailer?
            Last edited by Nomad9026; 06-05-2008, 08:22 AM.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Its the same length, but there are some Sony logos in the beginning which pushes it past the originals length. I'm almost done with the encoding now, expect it soon ;)

Comment

Posted ;)

Comment

game looks better and better with each update ..

Comment

I can't download the video. It stops after I have downloaded 20-30 MBs. This happens to me for almost all the new videos that are being uploaded here. If I remember well, there are couple more guys that have the same problem. For the past videos I had to try over 30 times to finally get them.

Would it be possible to post a mirror for the HD version? Thanks.
                    Last edited by doomed; 06-05-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Nice find Dot50cal and thank you for uploading the trailer. Villagers with crossbows
                      Last edited by Zombie; 06-05-2008, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I really really need to get the money for a PS3 who whant to donate me ?

Comment

Nice job Dot50cal.
                          The new scenes are pretty hot. We see a half-cut Falcon punch executed again, and the containers area is awesome! Nice bow-gun dude.
                          Last edited by ElusionM; 06-05-2008, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                            I really really need to get the money for a PS3 who whant to donate me ?
                            Get a job, really, it's not that hard.

ON TOPIC: Looks nice especially the gun, that looks to be a beretta 92, I love that gun (though it's shit irl).

Comment

You can still see the parasites in a couple of shots (well not up close)....

Why'd they take out so much, though? If they wanted to keep the parasites a secret it's not like they made it very well hidden... Besides the new scenes, it made the trailer a bit boring... =/
                              Last edited by JcFFx; 06-05-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X