Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Biohazard 5 Trailer - Censored (contains new scenes!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick my next paycheck = 360 or PS3...im not sure what to get...

Comment

I've got a 360 since I bought it for my brother on his birthday. I'd like a ps3 for myself, but they are still a bit too pricey for me at the moment. Blu-ray would kick ass though.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Well if the co-op rumors are true, I'd definitely like to play with some of you

Comment

Yeah, THIA team kicks zombies ass! that sounds good to me.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

So I'm gonna go ahead and ask that no more links from "PSU" be posted here on the boards. Not only do they make up stories to get hits but they can't even be arsed to take their own screen captures.

They cropped out logo off and slapped theirs on, lol. Its not that I care about the watermark, but I think it shows their integrity quite well. So please, no more news posts containing links to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I'll look into it, but its unlikely I can change that. Sorry

Edit: I am fixing this now. Sorry, it was our download.php which was causing this. I'm converting all our download links to the new format which erases this hideous error ;)
              Thanks John, I tested it and now I can indeed resume my downloads. No more broken downloads for me!!!

Comment

Great to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  So I'm gonna go ahead and ask that no more links from "PSU" be posted here on the boards. Not only do they make up stories to get hits but they can't even be arsed to take their own screen captures.

They cropped out logo off and slapped theirs on, lol. Its not that I care about the watermark, but I think it shows their integrity quite well. So please, no more news posts containing links to them.
                  Ah, lazy cheapasses. Was it so hard to make screens of them own!? Anyway it only proves that THIA is belived to be the respective sourse of RE info, and that is why everybody try to steal it from here
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

So, I was thinking. RE5 could be a lot more like previous resident evil games. I might be a lot less straight forward as RE4 was. I like how we are back into an urban-like enviroment. In RE4 it was just dots of houses separated by forest and mountains. Now we are surrounded by buildings and are in the streets and alleys like RE3. This could make the game scarier, and way less straight forward with more exploration.

Comment

I agree, it has more potential than RE4. The fact it's supposedly less linear is a great thing. Now, if they can combine masses of enemies with scares and throw us a few good puzzles it might be a great RE. My only concern is so far all we've really seen is the masses of enemies.

Comment

Takeuchi says there are more "clever" enemies in the game that have not yet been shown, so I'd be interested to see what they are

Comment

Is it me or now the game is filled with hispanic and white people? Doesn't look very realistic for an african village.

That's one original kind of censorship for sure.

Comment

Africa isn't 100% black as most media would lead you to believe. With most industrialized parts, they used to be owned by countries like France, UK, Portugal, etc. The "hispanic" looking men (if were thinking the of the same ones) look more middle eastern than hispanic, and that too is also due to the growing spread of Islam in African countries. Christianity is still number one though (thanks to hoards of missionaries that essentially said, worship our god and convert to our ways and we'll give you food and medicine and 1980's pop culture <3).

Comment

We are talking about a village, not a city. Are there white people living in a village located in africa's nowhere? NO.

Africans don't even mix up with each others, should it be with the next village. So with white people and hispanic/arabic or whatever living together is just total nonsense.

Capcom just doesn't want its game to be considered racist so they added all that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                We are talking about a village, not a city. Are there white people living in a village located in africa's nowhere? NO.

Africans don't even mix up with each others, should it be with the next village. So with white people and hispanic/arabic or whatever living together is just total nonsense.

Capcom just doesn't want its game to be considered racist so they added all that crap.
                                YES.
                                There are whites and Arabics in the villages as well. It's a multi-racical continent.

Jun Takeuchi has already stated that the fuckin controversary by idiots has had NO effect on the development of the game, and that the whites were added due to their RESEARCH in Africa. But adding Araba would be going too far, so I think they excluded them.

Comment

Working...
                                X