Clear All

• @The Dude

Well at first, there were only 5 Alpha Team members:

Albert Wesker
    Barry Burton
    Chris Redfield
    Jill Valentine
    Joseph Frost

The rest of the Bravo team could have taken refuge in either the West or Eastern offices...

After the mansion incident, since Rebecca got promoted to the Alpha Team, her stuff was moved to the STARS office...
    Last edited by Project Omega; 07-28-2008, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• I think you're all being a little too melodramatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        I think you're all being a little too melodramatic.
        I agree with you, Lebowski. Though I usually am quick to bash Leon, it does get old. I actually tire of arguing the pros and (mostly) cons of his characterization. The only reason I brought the negative aspects up as of late is because of the new trailer, which continued the poor portrayal of a character I thought was cool in RE2. The bastardization that took place from RE4 onward, well...it bothers me. But I am done talking about it until I see "Degeneration," from which point I'll probably have even more complaints.

As for the STARS desks...I think Project Omega hit the nail on the head. That sounds like the most logical course of action.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-28-2008, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          I agree with you, Lebowski.
          He doesn't like to be called that. He perfers to be refered to as "the Dude", so now go make him a White Russian.

Comment

• Well at first, there were only 5 Alpha Team members:

Albert Wesker
            Barry Burton
            Chris Redfield
            Jill Valentine
            Joseph Frost

The rest of the Bravo team could have taken refuge in either the West or Eastern offices...
            Sounds logical to me. But wouldn't Leon had to find them if they are
            in the same Police Station? But I remember that there was a broken door
            before the two statues and the statue with this diamond in it's hand.
            Leon, Claire or Jill weren't able to open it. Maybe it's in there cause
            I can't remember that I found something that looked like the office
            of another "Special Tactics and Rescue Squad" Office
            Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-28-2008, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Remember when you cross the other door of the hallway of the STARS room? and you see a bunch of zombies eating a cop next to a coke machine? The door you're talking about is the door at the end of that corridor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                @The Dude

Well at first, there were only 5 Alpha Team members:

Albert Wesker
                Barry Burton
                Chris Redfield
                Jill Valentine
                Joseph Frost

After the mansion incident, since Rebecca got promoted to the Alpha Team, her stuff was moved to the STARS office...
                What about Brad? He was an Alpha too. And none of the other offices/areas even had mention of STARS. It wouldn't make much sense to seperate the team considering they would often be working together. Again...its not really something that needs to be discussed in depth since it wont matter. I was just trying to make a point along with Jill's Boob that there are things that don't make too much sense and people will just have to deal with it.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  What about Brad? He was an Alpha too. And none of the other offices/areas even had mention of STARS. It wouldn't make much sense to seperate the team considering they would often be working together. Again...its not really something that needs to be discussed in depth since it wont matter. I was just trying to make a point along with Jill's Boob that there are things that don't make too much sense and people will just have to deal with it.
                  I think the more pressing matter is where are all the bathrooms?!

Methinks the T-Virus wasn't the only biohazard floating around Raccoon City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                    Remember when you cross the other door of the hallway of the STARS room? and you see a bunch of zombies eating a cop next to a coke machine? The door you're talking about is the door at the end of that corridor.
                    No, the door I was talking about was another one.
                    In the Corridor where you first have to fight a licker.
                    At the End of it there's the Dark Room and the stairs.
                    If you go upstairs, right there is this door. It isn't even
                    marked on the map. If you try press X Leon says that
                    the door is damaged and won't open. Same for Claire.
                    And Jill in Resident Evil 3 can also not open this door.
                    And it's also not marked on the map in 3. I thought it
                    could be this room.
                    Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-28-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Check the map. That door leads to the place where Leon see Sherry run away in Leon B.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 07-28-2008, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• which leads to where ridley said, the coke machine surrounded by zombies eating the cop, sadly it's just the same door

Comment

• Leon B? Oh man... I haven't played the B Szenario for so long.
                          Can't even remember so much. The only thing I remember of it
                          was that I loved it and died just because of the last transformation
                          of William (the one in the train).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                            As for Brad, he was a pilot and a computer expert so his duties may have involved either piloting the chopper for various missions of the police department or perhaps even manning the communications array?

Comment

• Not really a proof but Nemi is behind the S.T.A.R.S., isn't it?
                              And he killed Brad Vickers. And when I remember right, he said
                              S.T.A.R.S. to him.

Comment

• Here you go. This is the poster I was talking about. The one I got from that focus group.

It's the picture on thee site so it's nothing new.
                                Last edited by GalacticAE; 07-28-2008, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X