Resident Evil 5 Leipzig Videos on THIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Leipzig Videos on THIA

Better late than never, we now have high quality (SD, HD, and streaming) videos from the Leipzig event. Check below for quick download links, or head on over to the Resident Evil 5 video page to stream them.

Resident Evil 5 - Trailer 7 HD
    Resident Evil 5 - Trailer 7 SD

Chris and Sheva Gameplay 3 HD
    Chris and Sheva Gameplay 3 SD
    Chris and Sheva Gameplay 4 HD
    Chris and Sheva Gameplay 4 SD

OH MY! Sweet! Thanks Dot ^^

Comment

Thanks! I've been looking for those HD videos!

Comment

At the end of the second gameplay vid Chris delivers an uppercut to the chainsaw guy and after that Chris looses his head
        Last edited by aris13; 08-22-2008, 10:35 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Repackaging Resident Evil 4 with better graphics and different main characters, does not make it any less a clone of Resident Evil 4. The problem is that Bio 5 as it's called does not go beyond what was laid out in Resident Evil 4 and will not live beyond it. But Capcom's policy of if it's not broken, don't fix it, in other words since Resident Evil 4 was a critical success don't improve upon it or change it, does make sense logically, at least on paper. Just don't expect too much from Bio 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Biocore View Post
            Repackaging Resident Evil 4 with better graphics and different main characters, does not make it any less a clone of Resident Evil 4. The problem is that Bio 5 as it's called does not go beyond what was laid out in Resident Evil 4 and will not live beyond it. But Capcom's policy of if it's not broken, don't fix it, in other words since Resident Evil 4 was a critical success don't improve upon it or change it, does make sense logically, at least on paper. Just don't expect too much from Bio 5.
            So you've already played the full game? Wow. I didn't think that was possible considering it's not even finished yet. Go figure.

Comment

Is there room for anyone else up there on your pedestal?

Comment

Neither of you have played it yet you blindly defend a game you have not played. You seem to suffer from the same complaint you have against me. Anyway, I've said my part, I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours and it was my choice to go against the grain and not support Bio 5 for what I percieved as obvious reasons. If you like Bio 5, then good for you, that's what seperates you from me, I wouldn't want everyone in the world to be the same. Diversity is good. Get use to finding people that do not have a high regard for Biohazard 5.

Comment

Biocore, i will have to agree with you, well not directly. I think the game looks recycled, has improved graphics and some new stuff, but it was already said that it was going to have the same gameplay as RE4 so we shouldn't expect so much about it, i guess that people is more curious about the plot than the game itself, i dunno, i'm not talking in general but it's almost a possibility. The game is not finished, i don't know if that fact means that it will have something different from the thing we've seen, but let's just wait... i just expect a shooting gameplay style, killing without sense, each video i see the more i feel this is no re anymore... i hope the storyplot at least worth they buying...
                  Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-22-2008, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Neither of you have played it yet you blindly defend a game you have not played. You seem to suffer from the same complaint you have against me. Anyway, I've said my part, I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours and it was my choice to go against the grain and not support Bio 5 for what I percieved as obvious reasons. If you like Bio 5, then good for you, that's what seperates you from me, I wouldn't want everyone in the world to be the same. Diversity is good. Get use to finding people that do not have a high regard for Biohazard 5.
                    Um, what?

I see nothing in my post that could be considered "defending" the game, unless of course you're so overly sensitive to someone disagreeing with your opinion that you find antagonism everywhere you look (oh the irony). The point of my post was that a person should not write off a game based solely on how little we've actually seen of it.

It's fine if you don't like RE5, but at least wait until you've actually played the full game first before making that judgment. To tell people not to expect much from RE5 based on a few trailers and a single demo is, to put it blunty, asinine. If you had played through the whole game, your opinion would hold more weight.

And for the record, RE5 may turn out to be little more than RE4 with a fresh coat of paint. From the beginning, I've fully expected RE5 to be to RE4 what RE2 was to RE1. Essentially the same, just bigger and more of it. However, I am willing to wait until I can play the full game before passing judgment. If you see that as "blindly defending" the game, I'm afraid I can't help you there. I guess you'll just have to get used to finding people who do not have a high regard for stating their opinions as fact with little to no evidence to support their assertions.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 08-22-2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Get used to finding people that do not have a high regard for Biohazard 5? You say that, yet earlier in your post you say that it was "[your] choice to go against the grain and NOT support Bio 5." If, you, having a negative vantage point, are going against the "grain," then you are obviously going against the norm...which would be people thinking favorably of what they've seen from Bio 5. So you are contradicting yourself right there.

Regardless, yes, you are entitled to your opinion. By your low post count, you probably have not been around on this site enough to realize this issue has been debated in the past.

RE2 was basically the same game as RE1, was it not? With just a few tweaks and additions? Yet it became the highest selling entry in the franchise.

You can't honestly expect the game developers to make brand new formulas for every game, can you? A game series rarely makes drastic changes to it's established formula, and what little changes are made, they usually only add to the existing formula. RE4 was a big change to the RE franchise, and Capcom garnered great success (and money) from it. I'm sure they'll ride it out, until it is time to find another route to take, gameplay-wise.

You are obviously an RE fan, since you are here on this site, so you probably bought RE1, RE2, RE3, RECVX, and RE0. How were those games so different from one another?

And for crying out loud, with all the footage - from the trailers, pictures, and demos - that has been shown...it could all add up to maybe 30 minutes total of a reportedly 15-20 hour game. Yet you've seen enough to pass judgment?

Maybe you should ease off the accelerator and just wait until the game is a finished, fully playable product? Jesus...it's only 70% complete and you are already trying to dub it a failure?
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-22-2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I think from what we have seen so far, many are not impressed but personally I'm going to wait until its finished and I play it to make judgment. We all have to realize that the old style of RE is dead and everything from now till who knows when will be like 4.

Comment

Well, I certainly hope not. RE4 had some big flaws. If what the person said is true this should be a big improvement over RE4. I can certainly hope. I can also see whay people don't like the game, as I'm still pretty much one of them. Nothing Capcom has chosen to show us reveals anything beyond a clone of RE4 with more guns and even less horror. Given the series' roots is really surprising so many folks are unimpressed that Capcom is, essentially, making a shoot 'em up when there are tons of other shoot 'em ups already.

Or at least, that's how it's appeared. Hopefully the element of horror really will have returned, rather than a handful of uncommon enemies that are scary as in RE4. Oh, and oven man.

Comment

resident evil 4 was a damn fun game, i played it over more than 5 times. so if 5 is gonna be more of the same i'd think of that as a good thing. y'knowz, the whole dont fix what isnt broken thing.

and oven man made me shat bricks.

Comment

Wow at people thinking a SQUEAL is recycling the same stuff. Guess those guys hate gears of war 2, Halo 3 and every other good sequal. Since WHEN does a sequal change everything dramatically?

Look at Halo 3 its basically Halo 2 gameplay-wise with added weapons, levels, features...as with any other sequal, GSUS!

RE4 introduced a new gameplay feature for the series, the game was huge and many awards and it was UNIQUE to one game RE4., but now RE5 has to do another dramatic change concerning animations, gameplay, characters, etc etc, considering how well RE4 did? LMFAO! RIIIIGHTTT!

If you think that, you should reconsider a new hobby.

Obvious changes have been shown, and NOT ONLY THAT, but the unique features to RE5 have yet to be shown (cover system, melee and co-op moves). Biocore learn to think b4 typing, better yet WAIT untill we've seen more to properly judge. NO ONE IS DEFENDING IT, just being realistic and correcting you. WAIT AND SEE.

the game is still far off with a march 09 release date..
                              Last edited by For3nsic-Klown; 08-23-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X