Resident Evil 5 Leipzig Videos on THIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
    Obvious changes have been shown, and NOT ONLY THAT, but the unique features to RE5 have yet to be shown (cover system, melee and co-op moves).
    Can you cite me a source that says that a cover system will be implemented in the game? I've never seen one.

Same as the playable flashbacks.

I'm thinking that neither will be in the game.
    sigpic

Comment

Personally, I object to the, 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' theory. What, exactly, is the point of buying the same game over again? Say what you will but there are enough differences between each RE game to date to make them interesting, such as areas to explore and puzzles to solve...niether of which RE4 really had. Resident Evil 4 had plenty of flaws, from the poor storyline to the idiocy of the enemies supposed to be smarter than zombies. There were plenty of ways to fix RE4, the main one bringing back the horror element...which, apparently, they've done. At least I can hope.

It would also be nice to see exploration and puzzles. There are some hints that RE5 will have some exploaring. But puzzles...well, puzzles seem to no longer fit with the game play style of today. There need be no thinking, only shooting the crap outta anything that moves. Puzzles make some players brains hurt. Better not to have them.

Comment

Working...
      X