New Biohazard Degeneration Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Biohazard Degeneration Pictures

The official Biohazard Degeneration site has been updated with a few new pictures in their gallery section. They show off some of the characters faces.

Official Degeneration Site Thanks beasley23803!

I see SRT on the badge of one of the female agents. SRT can mean Special Response/Rescue Team. Just another name for SWAT like agencies, just as STARS was.

I really hope they don't make careless mistakes as seen in most movies involving SWAT teams or have any rookie team members that somehow mess up and make things alot worse...

Comment

Dot also the characters section has been uploaded, there are new characters and information, for example the middle aged dude near Claire is Frederic Downing.

Comment

curtis miller,who the heck is that guy,can anyone translate the information from that character??

Comment

Claire still needs to have her mouth fixed or something...

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear about a US release date for this.

Comment

So this isn't directed by Paul W. S. Anderson, right? (rhetorical) Anyway, I will check this movie out, possibly as a rental. I won't presume the quality of the film beforehand but....I hope the scope is not limited to just an airport as the synopsis seems to imply.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                I'm still waiting to hear about a US release date for this.

but the JP one will have english voices .. and uh .. dvd region's really don't matter . so ?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  but the JP one will have english voices .. and uh .. dvd region's really don't matter . so ?
                  A-J the problem is that Degeneration in Japan will be release at the cinema, and probably the DVD, B-ray, UMD releases will be worldwide this winter.
                  So there isn't any reason to buy a Japan DVD since the same day the DVD movie is coming out in USA.

Comment

whos the kid?

a;so when IS the release date? im planning out my funds for the next month and i need to know whether to reserve in oct or nov seeing as christmas this year is gonna leave ,e penniless and poor.

Comment

Angela Miller, Curtis Miller... so the mysterious guy, possibly the main bad guy judging by his appearance, seems to have a tight connection to that female cop. Brother or (ex-)husband ?

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                        whos the kid?
                        Its not a kid

Judging by the evil glare, and the largish forehead, i'd say she's an irish dwarf

Comment

I know this has been mentioned before on this site but this Angela chick looks alot like Angelina Jolie. Even there names are close. I just hope there isn't some dumb love story between her and Leon.

Comment

Claire Redfield face's design reminds me to this type of girl : A well known argentine model named Luciana Salazar:

Look at her face, she's identical!
                            Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-12-2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

oh god no, she is related to Salazar!?!?!?!
                              Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-13-2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X