Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GamesTM Scans, 5 Demo Next Year, Pre-RE4 BOW's and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Green View Post
    There is in fact no mention of africa in CV, but it was mentioned in Wesker's Report II, which is a internet sequel to Wesker's Report and that was released with Code Veronica X. Hmm maybe that lead someone to believe it was in Code Veronica I don't know...

Also the file of the Queen Ant (or any other file, just checked em) does not mention africa or the ants origin.
    It's possible the file was in the Japanese version and they missed it in the translation (as they have an extreme habit of doing)
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I don't think so. Go check the japanese files here. I see no mention of Africa in these files, at least in the Queen Ant Virus Report.
      Africa IS mentioned in CODE: Veronica. Off the top of my head, the queen ant which the Progenitor (Mother) Virus was derived from was discovered in Africa.
      No, Alexia mixed the ancient virus found in a queen ant and the Progenitor virus to create the T-Veronica, Progenitor is not derived from the queen ant virus.
      Last edited by Sly; 10-03-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

No one translated the Extra Report yet?

I do have original japanese images somewhere ripped from the capcom site if someone wants to have a go at it.
        EDIT:
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-03-2008, 10:53 AM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

A quick translation on the matter was posted at the time the RE UC with the Extra Report hit the market if my memory doesn't fails. Is laying somewhere in the old threads. It doesn't reveal too much by the way, it's just a few lines about some 'demons' in a Russian village, when they were in fact BOW's from the Russian Umbrella Plant.

On topic, I'm pleased they say something about the pre-RE4-BOW's, I hope to see some familiar enemies... the hunters could be very dangerous with this new gameplay.

EDIT: That's the crappy .pdf I made while ago with the Hazardous Obsession scans
          Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 10-03-2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Amir
            The exact words in GamesTM are "one of the greatest examples of how the
            co-op has changed Resident Evil occurred while we played through one of
            the two levels that are likely to constitute the Xbox Live demo early
            next year.'
            The magazine is assuming there will be a demo. We have not confirmed a
            demo is happening
            ben

-----Original Message-----
            Sent: 03 October 2008 15:44
            To: Ben.LeRougetel
            Subject: RE5 Demo ?

its written in GamesTM, is it true ?

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this message is strictly unauthorised and prohibited. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.
            ---
            CE Europe Ltd
            Registered in England & Wales
            Company Registration No: 4595982
            VAT Registration No: GB 805 3389 31
            Registered Office: 9th Floor, 26 - 28 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7HA

that's what capcom said !
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-03-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

You may want to remove your email address from that.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Shame, i'll miss the typewriters. My favourite thing in RE4 was making it to a safe location with the euphoric save music floating around, after having got through a pretty intense section knowing that i could save and was temporarily safe. It was a nice relief that broke up the action periodically - It's a series staple that i really liked.

Comment

I've made it to the news page, fame at last!

Err, anyway, I'd like to see some bandersnatches please

Comment

Bandersnatches?! No thanks. I thought they were stupid. They looked and moved like some sort of retarded, Tyrant rejects.
                    I'm glad that you liked em'... just saying that I didn't.

I'd like Hunter Betas and maybe Brain Suckers and Drain Deimos (yes, I liked RE3)

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                      They looked and moved like some sort of retarded, Tyrant rejects.
                      Funny you say that, because that's exactly what they were, ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Funny you say that, because that's exactly what they were, ha ha.

Mr. Jackal, I removed your email address from that to prevent spam

Comment

Working...
                        X