No announcement yet.

Biohazard France - In Depth Look at RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what to say, the game looks awesome, but I'll wait 'til i find out more about it's plot. I really wish they were saying the truth and stick-back to the original story...

Comment

@himher_elle: one of the new "area" is the door location - the one you need a key to open. This was never shown by any other video.
      Originally posted by A-J View Post
      wtf is this shit ?
      Just before your partner is going to die, the screen's color change to warn you. You have then a few seconds to react and heal him/her.
      In this case, Sheva was wounded (or her wounds reach a certain level) and Chris had to go back and heal her. Hunk (or Sly) didn't know what was going on, didn't heal Sheva and she died.

@X-Factor: You are right. According to Hunk, each stages are divided in 2 parts, each parts being separated by a CGI. Maybe that's where your game will be saved too, nobody knows yet.
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        its believed by many that Devil May Cry 4 (Framework MT engine) was created with PS3 as the lead platform. Could this mean that PS3 is the lead platform for RE5?
        But aren't Framework MT games created on PC and then, after they are finished, ported to consoles? At GC (or Captivate, I don't remember) Takeuchi said that the only reason there were only X360 demo was at the show, because it was simpler and faster for them to port the demo on Microsoft's console because of the similiar architecture.

Comment

It could be simply because their having to tweak the PS3 version differently to the 360 version that it's was at the time a more stable version because they're having to work a bit ahead on the port. Where as once they have a stable PC version the 360 version won't be far behind it if it's as simlar as previously stated.

Comment

Ummm, guys, remember: 'Never underestimate the power of the CELL!'
            The PS3 SHOULD be the better version.

That demo looks amazing! Man, what I would give to have my grubby hands on one of those disks...

Capcom are being very brave and really putting this game 'out there'. So many games come with so much hype and anticipation and then when finally get released, are a big let down and disappointing. Other games are tweaked and fixed with private Beta testing. But Capcom are giving websites and magazines playtime and are having 50 demo set ups at the TGS for the public to play. The're certainly not trying to hide anything. And there's still a long time before release so changes, tweaking and polishing can still be done.

I'm not sure the game will be to everyone's taste, particularly those traditional fans who hated RE4 but I can't believe RE5 will be anything but an incredible, blockbusting, HUGE success!

Comment

I'm willing to give capcom one more chance since I have stuck with the series since the beginning. Everything looks and sounds good and hopefully there will be some substance to this game.

Comment

There is actually some good info in this preview once translated. Really liking Chris's enhanced Melee combat. It got so boring repeatedly kicking Ganado's in the head.

Comment

Back in July Chris Kramer said that we haven't seen all the melee attacks of Chris Redfield so marcusray, i am guessing that we will see some kicks too.
                  Last edited by aris13; 10-08-2008, 05:38 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Could Chris be the ultimate RE warrior? Falcon Punch AND Noris Kick?

Comment

Could Chris be the ultimate RE warrior? Falcon Punch AND Noris Kick?
                      AND a back wide enough to put three rifles on.

Comment

Nope, juste one rifle, plus the knife.
                        Actually, Chris does have a kick, but I just couldn't find how to do it ! I accidentally kicked an enemy once (or twice) but never managed to do it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Nope, juste one rifle, plus the knife.
                          Actually, Chris does have a kick, but I just couldn't find how to do it ! I accidentally kicked an enemy once (or twice) but never managed to do it on purpose.
                          Sly are the QTE context sensitive? I translated the article but that part wasn't clear. For instance is it the same as RE4 where if the Ganado holds their face Leon will only do the roundhouse kick? In RE5 can you choose you're own attack?

Comment

I'm not sure about Capcom being brave, I feel that it's just being RIGHT. Who can easily copy a game which development takes 4 years using hundreds of highly skilled Game professionals?

The wait for TGS was a suffering so these videos were really come in a proper time to have a sweet wait until tomorrow's big news

Comment

Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                              For instance is it the same as RE4 where if the Ganado holds their face Leon will only do the roundhouse kick?
                              Yes. Shoot in the face > direct punch, arm > hook, legs > uppercut, enemy lying on the floor > stomp.

Comment

arm > hook?? i don't get it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X