Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder : TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 trailer is live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Okay, so why is it flashing in the middle of Chris and Wesker's encounter? Confirmation of Sheva's death 5 months before release?
      Good question.

Why would they announce a big event like that? And I'm still at a loss as to why Jill...Well..not really. Jill and Chris were close...they meant a lot to each other. Goes back to my fear that she really is dead.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Yeah, I think the same here, Jill is really dead... and Boob that's right, Jill was born in 1975...

Comment

• Jill is not dead, probably capcom want to create a twist in the game - i mean why did they show jill's tombstone? You don't reveal such info at a trailer right??

EDIT: Also the second trailer starts with the figure of the mystery woman and ends with jill's tombstone - Capcom is hinting that Jill is the Mystery woman
          Last edited by aris13; 10-09-2008, 12:39 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• she probally got experminted on, maybe she is one of the bird women, and has the same effect as in the movies with milla.

Comment

• That scene seemed like a flashback or something... I assume that Chris will be telling Sheva about what happened to her and then he remembers it... then that's it... Jill being killed by ... zombies?

Comment

• There's a moment in the trailer where a tube/container opens and water spills out....The look on Chris's face is slightly shocked. I wonder what it could be....possibly a BOW, but at this rate, who knows?

Also when Wesker is fighting Chris and Sheva... "Humans are coming one step closer to self destruction.....(can't hear a bit..)...are destroying it, but I'm saving it!".....wut?
                Last edited by Bertha; 10-09-2008, 12:37 AM.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• ya true, damn i wanna know, lol

Comment

• Excella has bulb earrings. Sheva has the hoops, as seen in the choking scene. Who knows why it is flashing between their fight? Foreshadowing her death...maybe? Or just showing that Chris is tired of seeing Wesker hurt people he's close to? I doubt Sheva dies.

As for Jill being dead. There has to be a reason for her tombstone to explicitly be shown. I'm going to have to agree with aris, that Capcom is going for the "shock" value. Jill is probably not dead. They'd be crazy to kill such a popular character. Though with the apparently deep storyline, and the impact of such a death...well...

As for the masked woman - she is a BOW of some type. Look how fast she moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                      Excella has bulb earrings. Sheva has the hoops, as seen in the choking scene. Who knows why it is flashing between their fight? Foreshadowing her death...maybe? Or just showing that Chris is tired of seeing Wesker hurt people he's close to? I doubt Sheva dies.

As for Jill being dead. There has to be a reason for her tombstone to explicitly be shown. I'm going to have to agree with aris, that Capcom is going for the "shock" value. Jill is probably not dead. They'd be crazy to kill such a popular character. Though with the apparently deep storyline, and the impact of such a death...well...

As for the masked woman - she is a BOW of some type. Look how fast she moves.
                      I pray you're right. It could be just a nightmare...or a thought that Wesker envokes in Chris to keep him scared. *fingers crossed that Jill's alive*

The masked woman...I'm still debating on if she's Sherry or not. She seems taller than the girl in the red dress/gown, and her shoulders are a bit broader too. She has to be augmented in some way.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• The moves that Birdwoman showed are really makin' her look a lot like Sherry.

Comment

• In the Chris -vs- Wesker showdown, Chris is wearing a tactical vest ala the one Leon picks up near the end of RE4. I guess Chris gets a similar upgrade.

Comment

• It looks like the gun that Wesker holds to Chris' head is a Samurai edge too. On the shot of Chris' face, you can see the STARS writing on the side.

I really don't like Wesker's teleporting either.
                            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 10-09-2008, 12:53 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• the stone says 1974. not 71 as someone before said.
                              Last edited by A-J; 10-09-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Gene, what does Wesker say to Chris in the scene where he is dragging him across the table?

My nihongo sucks these days...so I can't read the subtitles.
                                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X