No announcement yet.

Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just praying that the giant tentacle thing attacking the cargo vessel doesn't turn out to be Wesker, or worse yet, Excella Gionne. Octopussy, anyone?

Comment

• I'd just assumed it was an octopus with "a few" biological modifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue
        Find the important word that was deleted in the official English translation.
        ??? What important word?

Comment

• Out of curiousity, is anyone sure that the voice actor for Wesker in the trailer is the same guy from umbrella chronicles?*or if im out of date please tell me*.
          Some bloke seems to be running around posting on every site with RE news that he's the voice of Wesker in RE5, www.myspace.com/kenlally.
          Is this just BS? or am I missing something here.

Comment

• @The Dude
            Ken Lally is the face behind Wesker, not his voice. He's the motion/facial capture model of Wesker in RE5.
            The voice insted is still D.C. Douglas, from Umbrella Chronicles

Comment

• Fair deal.
              Didn't know that.

Comment

• Chris is wearing different clothes in the vs. Wesker:

Here you can see Chris with the vest/the pockets(something STARS-ish):

Clear image showing the green vest:

Just for the heck of it, Spencer pwned on the floor:

^Chris comes in after that scene.

Btw, in all the images, Chris' built is smaller than usual, so could these flashbacks? Which I doubt, because then it won't make sense for Wesker's same clothes and the Spencer).
                Last edited by ElusionM; 10-13-2008, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Finally someone else noticed that Chris Wesker and Spencer body were in the same room at the same time.

his vest has the BSAA, this might be a flashback, between 2003 and 2008
                  Chris and Wesker were in search of the same person (Spencer), and Chris arrived too late and met Wesker... this is my theory

Comment

• Yeah he looks smaller, that's for sure. He's wearing a green tactical vest?. Maybe that's the first time he recalls having a flashback. Who knows...

Comment

• @Sunglasses

That somewhat makes sense. But his vest is like the RE1 default one in next-gen graphics don't you think?
                      Last edited by ElusionM; 10-13-2008, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• But Why Wesker would be wearing the same outfit 3 or 4 years later? (Assuming that this scene happened during 2004-05)

Comment

• Looks pretty much exactly like his UC Umbrella's End attire.

I guess sometime after 2003, both Chris and Wesker go on a hunt for Spencer. Which actually makes alot of sense plot wise. Could also be where Jill get's off'd (or not).
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            @Sunglasses

That somewhat makes sense. But his vest is like the RE1 default one in next-gen graphics don't you think?
                            Sure the vest is similar to RE1, but a bit more to UC Russia 2003, and I see the BSAA logo not Stars (s.t.a.r.s. logo is more cirular and isn't green) and then Wesker has a wearing like RE5, so i think this is some sort of flashback soon before RE5

Comment

• Finally someone else noticed that Chris Wesker and Spencer body were in the same room at the same time.
                              we've all been noticing that for quiet some time now ..

Comment

• That was a day one observation, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X