No announcement yet.

Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say again - the Chris vs Wesker plot is my favorite in the series. I just don't want Capcom to keep on a ridin' the one-trick pony past its prime.
    but this is the first time the pony's been ridden since 2001 .. that's plenty of time in between ..

Comment

'What do you know about Uroboros?' is the only line I understand from the guy in the turban (at abot 1:54)- Also the word appears on a large yellow canister in the first trailer.
      I suppose this is the signifgance of the worms... Maybe they're a variation on Marcus' leaches.
      Last edited by BlankWatchmaker; 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
        I just don't think there's anything "dragging" about what we've seen in the two new trailers.
        I mean "dragging" PAST Res5.

I'm completely stoked for what's in store for RE5.

Comment

Yeah but that's the point i'm making. If the game can keep up the pace we've seen in these new trailers, then it would great to see it go on past RE5.

Comment

Well, sure. I'd rather see Wesker & Chris duking it out in wheelchairs than play another game featuring Leon "Assclown" Kennedy. Capcom's attempts to make Leon super cool really bastardized that character.
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I find it rather intruiging about Spencer wihtin that mansion-esque area. It seems to me thast it looks like the location from 3.5, perhaps it is, who knows, but it is nice to see Ozwell in the flesh.

Comment

Please

Hey, could you do me a favor (anyone)?

Can you transcribe the two trailers for me please?, i donĀ“t understand much of what they say (in the trailers)...PLEASE

Thanks in advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                  I find it rather intruiging about Spencer wihtin that mansion-esque area. It seems to me thast it looks like the location from 3.5, perhaps it is, who knows, but it is nice to see Ozwell in the flesh.
                  Good thinking- I always thought it would make more sense for Chris to hunt down Spencer than Leon. And was this Jill's last mission?

Comment

Who knows, there's many questions they have opened up in the trailer for us to discuss until the game's release, and I am sure they have a few more surprises as well. Can't wait. BSAA mode with your friends in huge scenearios trying to survive, saying this now! :p

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                      BSAA mode with your friends in huge scenearios trying to survive, saying this now! :p
                      Good shout! Like Gears' horde mode, sounds good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by ketzergon View Post
                        Can you transcribe the two trailers for me please?, i donĀ“t understand much of what they say
                        Sure.
                        More and more I find myself wondering, if it's all worth fighting for.
                        Maybe one day, I'll find out.
                        ???
                        It didn't take long after the fall of the Umbrella Corporation for their bioweapons to end up in the hands of terrorists.
                        A new era of bioterrorism descended upon vulnerable countries, shifting the balance of power throughout the region.
                        People in the destabilized areas soon feared another incident like Raccoon City was inevitable.
                        My name is Sheva Alomar.
                        We've secured the underground route to the coordinates.
                        This whole town's gone to hell.
                        The people here, they're acting like those ganados detailed in the Kennedy report.
                        What the hell happened in here ?
                        ??? setup
                        A setup ?
                        We last met at the Spencer estate, wasn't it ?
                        Poor performance indeed !
                        ???
                        Ready partner ?
                        Locked and loaded.
                        Take cover !
                        However, all was lost with Raccoon City...
                        You'll be needing a partner, right ?
                        Someone suitable to join you in your ???
                        You'll find out soon enough, every one will...
                        Sheva, you don't have to do this, you can still back out.
                        There are no more orders from here on in.
                        We're partners, to the end.
                        But now that your "partner" has arrived, I'll leave you two to "catch up".
                        Sheva, come on !
                        The right to be a God, that right, is now mine !

---

It didn't take long after the fall of the Umbrella Corporation for their bioweapons to end up in the hands of terrorists.
                        A new era of Bio-terrorism descended upon vulnerable countries, shifting the balance of power throughout the region.
                        People in the destabilized areas soon feared another incident like Raccoon City was inevitable.
                        Move, move !
                        Captain to ???
                        We've secured the underground route to the coordinates.
                        Destination coordinates ?
                        Town square is up ahead. Go through there, Alpha team's waiting at the deal location.
                        Good.
                        What do you know about Uroboros ?
                        Mostly ??? rumors. There's something about visions of a doomsday project.
                        Doomsday sounds about right, and apparently it is no rumor.
                        You came, right ?
                        You must find a man named Rafik. He's our only lead.
                        And be careful out there.
                        You don't know what you're talking about ! You can all go to hell !
                        An infection of insanity
                        Right where it all began
                        What's this place ?
                        The right to play God
                        I just have to kill you quickly.
                        Conspirators in the Shadows.
                        ???
                        ???
                        Contagion Creation Evolution
                        Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and ???
                        Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction.
                        I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it.
                        a new species
                        Hold on, I'm on it !
                        ???
                        Do you actually think you can defeat me ?
                        The boundaries of light and dark will be drawn
                        Time to die, Chris.
                        Feel free to help me fill in the gaps, anyone.

Comment

Thanks so much Sly, but yeah, anyone could fill in the gaps. Thanks again.

Comment

Damn you Capcom for releasing a trailer such as this 6 months before the release! Now I gotta speculate more and drool all over this for 6 more months before I can actually play!

This looks freaking awesome! I gotta say, with every trailer, I've gotten more and more excited, and this just tops it all. I wanna know what happened to Jill!

And I know its pretty obvious but I can't help it, I must say it, the graphics are GODLY!

Comment

Does anyone have a download link for the 2nd trailer?
                              My net speed is too slow to tolerate trying to watch it streaming...
                              It's weird, both trailers are at 1up and the 1st one let me download in wmv. or mov. but this one only lets me stream.

Comment

If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X