Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kevstah!!!

Comment

More and more I find myself wondering, if it's all worth fighting for.
      Maybe one day, I'll find out.
      Should have see it coming. It didn't take long after the fall of the Umbrella Corporation for their bioweapons to end up in the hands of terrorists.
      A new era of bioterrorism descended upon vulnerable countries, shifting the balance of power throughout the region.
      People in the destabilized areas soon feared another incident like Raccoon City was inevitable.
      My name is Sheva Alomar.
      We've secured the underground route to the coordinates.
      This whole town's gone to hell.
      The people here, they're acting like those ganados detailed in the Kennedy report.
      What the hell happened to here ?
      Was a setup
      A setup ?
      We last met at the Spencer estate, wasn't it ?
      Poor performance indeed !
      The BSAA? Whoa you two are just in town visiting ain't cha? The balance of the world's changing and you're completely oblivious to it.
      Ready partner ?
      Locked and loaded.
      Take cover !
      However, all was lost with Raccoon City...
      You'll be needing a partner, right ?
      Someone suitable to join you in your new world?
      You'll find out soon enough, every one will...
      Sheva, you don't have to do this, you can still back out.
      There are no more orders from here on in.
      We're partners, to the end.
      But now that your "partner" has arrived, I'll leave you two to "catch up".
      Sheva, come on !
      The right to be a God, that right, is now mine !

---

It didn't take long after the fall of the Umbrella Corporation for their bioweapons to end up in the hands of terrorists.
      A new era of Bio-terrorism descended upon vulnerable countries, shifting the balance of power throughout the region.
      People in the destabilized areas soon feared another incident like Raccoon City was inevitable.
      Move, move !
      Captain to checker.
      Destination coordinates ?
      Town square is up ahead. Go through there, Alpha team's waiting at the deal location.
      Good.
      What do you know about Uroboros ?
      Mostly just rumors. There's something about visions of a doomsday project.
      Doomsday sounds about right, and apparently it is no rumor.
      You kidding, right ?
      You must find a man named Rafik. He's our only lead.
      And be careful out there.
      You don't know what you're talking about ! You can all go to hell !
      An infection of insanity
      Right where it all began
      What's this place ?
      The right to play God
      I just have to kill you quickly.
      Conspirators in the Shadows.
      ???
      ???
      Contagion Creation Evolution
      Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better!
      Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction.
      I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it.
      a new species
      Hold on, I'm on it !
      ??? Chris
      Do you actually think you can defeat me ?
      The boundaries of light and dark will be drawn
      Time to die, Chris.
      I've updated it

Comment

Just what I needed. Thanks
        Sevket's Game Collection
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

Thank you kevstah2004.
          Thank you too xfactor, thanks to you I have updated it again.
          More and more I find myself wondering, if it's all worth fighting for.
          Maybe one day, I'll find out.
          We should have seen it coming.
          It didn't take long after the fall of the Umbrella Corporation for their bioweapons to end up in the hands of terrorists.
          A new era of bioterrorism descended upon vulnerable countries, shifting the balance of power throughout the region.
          My name is Sheva Alomar.
          This whole town's gone to hell.
          The people here, they're acting like those ganados detailed in the Kennedy report.
          What the hell happened in here ?
          It was a setup...
          A setup ?
          We last met at the Spencer estate, wasn't it ?
          Poor performance indeed !
          Two BSAA ? Wow, you two are just in town visting, aren't ya ?
          The balance of the world is changing and you're completely oblivious to it.
          Ready partner ?
          Locked and loaded.
          Take cover !
          However, all was lost with Raccoon City...
          You'll be needing a partner, right ?
          Someone suitable to join you in your new world ?
          You'll find out soon enough, every one will...
          Sheva, you don't have to do this, you can still back out.
          There are no more orders from here on in.
          We're partners, to the end.
          But now that your "partner" has arrived, I'll leave you two to "catch up".
          Sheva, come on !
          The right to be a God, that right, is now mine !

---

A new era of Bio-terrorism descended upon vulnerable countries, shifting the balance of power throughout the region.
          Move, move !
          Captain to ??? (don't think it's "checker", doesn't make sense to me, sounds more like "shelter" or something)
          Destination coordinates ?
          Town square is up ahead. Go through there, Alpha team's waiting at the deal location.
          Good.
          What do you know about Uroboros ?
          Mostly just rumors. There's something about visions of a doomsday project.
          Doomsday sounds about right, and apparently it is no rumor.
          You're kidding, right ?
          You must find a man named Rafik. He's our only lead.
          And be careful out there.
          You don't know what you're talking about ! You can all go to hell !
          An infection of insanity
          Right where it all began
          What is this place ?
          The right to play God
          I just have to kill you quickly.
          Conspirators in the Shadows.
          Think you can behave yourselves !?
          You may be our target ! (not too sure about these two lines though)
          Contagion Creation Evolution
          Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better !
          Emerging
          Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction.
          I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it.
          a new species
          Hold on, I'm on it !
          ??? value, Chris. (tough one !)
          Do you actually think you can defeat me ?
          The boundaries of light and dark will be drawn
          Time to die, Chris.
          Last edited by Sly; 10-10-2008, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Anyone noticed this important spoiler about Spencer and Wesker?
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
              Anyone noticed this important spoiler about Spencer and Wesker?
              Spoiler:
              Yeah. Yesterday.

Comment

What if that guy turns out to be Excella's father or something and not Spencer?

Comment

naah, the pieces fit, takeuchi said that the players should brush up the entire RE history, and it just makes sense for them to reveal spencer already, plus wesker's line about last seeing him at the spencer mansion. How many people would wesker have met at the mansion who can make an appearance here ? .. besides chris (and birkin from before the mansion incident i presume).

Comment

as anyone noticed in this trailer when Wesker fights Chris in the 'castle' that Chris' uniform is slightly different and he looks far less musclely indicating this could be a flashback sequence?
                    Perhaps a flashback in 2006 where we see Jill's death?
                    In the first trailer the way Wesker emphasises the word 'partner' to Chris could indicate that Wesker has indeed killed Jill?
                    If she was a BSAA member then she could easily be fighting alongside Chris in this sequence?
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      What if that guy turns out to be Excella's father or something and not Spencer?
                      haha, now you're just offering alternative theories for the sake of it!

Though in reality, i'm rather saddened that Capcom chose a trailer to reveal one of the series' greatest secrets.

Comment

• Hmmm... Maybe Chris and Wesker hunted Spencer down to his home, perhaps a large estate in europe, and that is the place Wesker is refering to when he talks about the 'Spencer Estate.'
                        Wish we could get a clear view through those windows...

Comment

• ok who is the person getting out of the water filled capsule? and i hope that Jill doesn't die , she is easily the most recognized girl in the entire series , im crossing my fingers that she is working undercover and just like Ada she would get her own "Different Ways" Campaign, dlc or not, *sigh* one would only dream but if it did come true then this game would be GOTY for me at instant and the best game ever, if it did turn out she died then im going to burn down Capcom's headquarters, NO ONE messes with Jill Fans.

Comment

• You will find a lot of Jill fans around here, and around the net. We are not the only ones who are still shocked about this. Whenever they like it or not, it's unfair.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                              as anyone noticed in this trailer when Wesker fights Chris in the 'castle' that Chris' uniform is slightly different and he looks far less musclely indicating this could be a flashback sequence?
                              Perhaps a flashback in 2006 where we see Jill's death?
                              In the first trailer the way Wesker emphasises the word 'partner' to Chris could indicate that Wesker has indeed killed Jill?
                              If she was a BSAA member then she could easily be fighting alongside Chris in this sequence?
                              I pointed it out before that Chris is just wearing a different shirt and a tactical vest. Also, the fight takes place in the same room where Wesker has killed Spencer (hence being able to see the corpse during the fight). Chris has the same muscular build and the same gloves he is wearing in the normal stages of RE5. Also Wesker is wearing the same clothing that he is seen in during the course of RE5.

So it seems more likely to me that it is the final showdown of the game rather than a flashback. Of course, I could be wrong. But seeing as Leon upgraded to tactical gear near the end of RE4, Chris getting a tactical vest near the end of RE5 would follow suit.

Comment

• Except Leon only got a tactical vest and elbow pads. Chris isn't wearing the same outfit with just a vest. He's wearing one of the BSAA uniforms all of the other BSAA soldiers are wearing. Granted, he could have simply changed his clothing entirely before the final showdown with Wesker, but I kind of think this might be a flashback, as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X